Ranking
Shouldnt we make a poll for this, then it will be clear what the majority wants.

2 members said no. It's enough to don't let him in clan.

Sorry ZyGrQcK but majority counts in here, since we are leaderless.

So Dr0pK1ck I think you are a strong player and most defenitely mature enough, it is just
a matter of looking at the opcoming poll ( someone has to create :P i dont know how ghehe ) And then it will all become clear.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Will i get to know the results?

Nice to know jaden won't get kicked out
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Yes as soon everyone votes u will get to know the poll results
note that even if u have more yes than no, if bringing u in to the clan brings hatred amongst the members u will be denied
wishful eyes deceive me
Okay,I will not cause any disturbances in this clan or any other clans I have no hate for anyone here

Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Kay I hope the majority will be yes

[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Lol, rofl, lmfao

What the fuck is up in here? Zyg flaming like a kid and I still didnt get my duel
Rep+ drop.... rep- zyg. But w/e im still not sure...also we would kick him anyways if he's a fucktard in clan so wheres the problem?
[LOLOLOLOL WHY CAN I BE FUCKTARD WITHOUT BEING KICKED?!?!?! ROFLROFLROFL....I THINK ILL CALL YOU RACISTS NOW]
So w/e im good with every decision
2 Words: Suck it
And duel me bitch, searching duels 5-100k