Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by GalaxyMN View Post
i'm not going to accept anyone who want to join in this clan without apply with an appliaction form. btw, pleasee online at 12 o'clock gmt +7 or 14 o'clock. i wanted to do some clan war with Fa Clan.

EDIT: Nevermind, this is my latest video XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soJDL...ature=youtu.be enjoy.

if you wanna clan war you can PM me, and can we add the tc for the clan war?
<3[RSO|INDONIZER|PR0NE|L3RK|TROOPERX01|GUM|MOCUCHA|Sig Pic]<3
Originally Posted by oranganeh View Post
if you wanna clan war you can PM me, and can we add the tc for the clan war?

what do you mean ? did you mean who lose the clan war will pay tc for the winner ? nononono it's like betting, i dont want. no, sorry. also, i have some event now, who say i want to join Poop clan, will be automatically accepted. only for 2 days from now,i mean the event start from now until the day after tommorow.
Last edited by GalaxyMN; Apr 2, 2012 at 02:54 PM.
Nothing or nothing you can see
what do you mean ? did you mean who lose the clan war will pay tc for the winner ? nononono it's like betting, i dont want. no, sorry. also, i have some event now, who say i want to join Poop clan, will be automatically accepted. only for 2 days from now,i mean the event start from now until the day after tommorow.

woah ok if you dont want bet, we will do clan war like a normal clan war ok?
<3[RSO|INDONIZER|PR0NE|L3RK|TROOPERX01|GUM|MOCUCHA|Sig Pic]<3
i'm not going to accept anyone who want to join in this clan without apply with an appliaction form. btw, pleasee online at 12 o'clock gmt +7 or 14 o'clock. i wanted to do some clan war with Fa Clan.

EDIT: Nevermind, this is my latest video XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soJDL...ature=youtu.be enjoy.

i Lo'ld at 2:08 XD
bintangfal#9846
Originally Posted by oranganeh View Post
woah ok if you dont want bet, we will do clan war like a normal clan war ok?

okay.. i will pm you if i wanted to do a clan war with your clan. also, i will starting to make a clan vid from now, so, bintangfal,xzasdeded show your replay.

Wait wait.. Is that you? Haha..
Your face isn't looks like your bro, kid.. btw..
The Cameramen isnt good it looks like a earthquacke(wrong) there ..
Well.. You know how made my Lol'd..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
well, i decide to closed my clan.it's to inactivity. i hope one people could try to lead this clan after me. if you want re-make this clan PM me.