Toribash
Didn't you leave as ninjaheads because you claimed the organization to be your idea and we didn't make you leader? :O
Yea ,but I already explained that I was over it to viper so if you deny me because of that it's fine.
#Triggered
(Nick)name : Jack
Why do you want to join? : I am a long time rkmma lover and former member of Reapers...
To be honest I have no idea why i'm not already in this. A lot of good members in the clan aswell, a good way to chat and play with my skill level.
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : its a fun mod that is not quick to learn, not a lot of people know about it and it was the better mod comparing to the lenshu varients.
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : 9 (need to work on staying in the ring.. ask viper)
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) : no need m8
Crack you are here for so long now and there still is no voting-system.

Added to memberlist, welcome Ocean.
(Nick)name: kradox
Why do you want to join?: becuse its a rkmma organization XD and i really enjoy this mod and i wanna be in an organization that loves the mod as well
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm?: love rk mma i think its fun it has the apropriate gravity and you can make fluid movements and comebacks.
An own rating of your skill (1-10): 7, still need alot of improvment on setuping but overall i can dodge and block, control my movement and attacks and stating on the ring.
Last edited by kradoxtb; Aug 27, 2014 at 03:45 PM.
Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
(Nick)name: kradox
Why do you want to join?: becuse its a rkmma organization XD and o really enjoy this mod and i wanna be in an organization that loves the mod as well
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm?: love rk mma i think its fun it has the apropriate gravity and you can make fluid movements and comebacks.
An own rating of your skill (1-10): 7, still need alot of improvment on setuping but overall i can dodge and block, control my movement and attacks and stating on the ring.

I say no to kra-

oh yea, no voting, right right
h
(Nick)name: rcarey
Why do you want to join?: i no totes sux
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm?: it's like wushu with more control to me, I enjoy it.
An own rating of your skill (1-10): probably 8 or 9. I've played a lot of matches with some of the best players in this. I'd like to think I learned something from that.
No replays from my phone, I'll update later.