Ranking
Originally Posted by pinkfoot View Post
i want to join

just go, just leave and never come back.
friends are cool, but neopets are better.
Why should Death Plague consider you?:dp clan has great fighters and i wish to become 1 of them to help and show how much potential i have im willing to go through hardtimes and hard training if i must.
Write one or two paragraphs about yourself.
i might only be a black belt but i have great strength in wushu i like to fight my own style wich i made is called Moduken i mainly used a modified shoryuken or my deamon random style.
I love wushu,parkourcity,katana mods and ect. I hope you enjoyed reading this and my real name well ill just let u call me Jay for short cause i like it like that.Im a fun kind guy i like to joke around now and then i can be serious at some times if i need to be and i like to hang with group members and friends,i also like watching horror movies and i love toribash a great game and a mindblowing experience. peace modonali.
Best mod:Wushu
Referrals(who recommended you join this clan):InfernoXZ
How many times have you been banned or infracted:0
Previous Clans:nytebyte zone frost
Why did you leave/get kicked out of the clans?:because they didnt realy show much hope or potential like i did and they were never realy online and i was the only 1 on when ever i was playing and they were nothing like a proper clan.
Skills in TB community (Do you have anything else to add? Or special skills like making textures, video making, coding skills, etc.):i like to make textures i might still be a begginer at drawing on the pc but i do make good sets and im learning ist at school wich is coding and we will also learn to make and edit video's websites ect.
Please post your Stats Card, which is viewable at the "Shop" tab at the top of the screen:
Last edited by modonali; Nov 25, 2011 at 07:17 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes From Me , Saw his skills first hand in a recruit Server i made , Nice moves , And Pretty One-Of-A-Kind Style
Best Mod:sparring and wushu
Have i been banned or infracted?:once and once only,because of in-game spam.
Clan History:Pulse (which is now Fyre),DeadAngel,Zone
Skills:Im trying to get better at art,and im not bad at textures.
Referals:InfernoXZ.
Why should you consider me?:I can help u with tc because im almost online everyday and im a calm person.(unless im mad)
Write 1 or 2 paragraphs about myself:Well...what i got to say about myself is im in love with sparring now (not rlly like romance love) and im a pro at parkour.Im thinking about opening a store because im trying to get some tc for a new set.Im more of the *joking around * kind of guy im into video games a lot so im a gamer i guess u can say.
Last edited by Alien; Nov 25, 2011 at 08:19 AM.
May wanna make the Parts from the app Bold , And A little more , But your Pretty good ingame , so ill Recommend you
guys this is a spar i had earlier and its pro so if ur not sure if u want me in ur clan then u should watch this.

SPECIAL THANKS TO RSO FOR MAKING ME ACHIEVE THIS LEVEL!!
Attached Files
Fightin Tamakuu (Spar).rpl (168.8 KB, 5 views)
oo this is a realistic spar.rpl (551.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Alien; Nov 25, 2011 at 09:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thank you
Thank you so much for accepting my application and im looking forward to being in dp im hoping ill make alot of friends.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]