Ranking
Just had a spar with chow, but I cant seem to get either of them to load, can someone help.
also, STOP BEING DED.
nvm I fixed it
Attached Files
Tackle and Grapple w chow11.rpl (146.6 KB, 3 views)
Sparring chow again2.rpl (412.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Zorow; Apr 17, 2016 at 10:39 PM.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Went to The Prodigy concert on Saturday. Was so cool. I didn't expect to hear so many classics so I was pleasantly surprised. Couldn't see shit but I joined the mosh pit for the first time. I thought it will be more brutal. All I felt was sweaty dudes.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...215697&page=12

We have a replay thread btw. I'll get to those replays soon. Must go to sleep now.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Went to The Prodigy concert on Saturday. Was so cool. I didn't expect to hear so many classics so I was pleasantly surprised. Couldn't see shit but I joined the mosh pit for the first time. I thought it will be more brutal. All I felt was sweaty dudes.

I heard about mosh pits, did you get injured? I had a friend who injured quite badly in a mosh pit.

Either way, I'm going to be starting college mid May. Currently trying to arrange a condominium unit for 11 people, 8 of them are my friends, which are brought up in a rough environment while the other 3 are raised with silver spoons. Seriously, they expect lower rent just because there are no beds provided, there are only enough beds for 4 people and we aren't even complaining.
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
Just had a spar with chow, but I cant seem to get either of them to load, can someone help.
also, STOP BEING DED.
nvm I fixed it

Hah, u sparred with chow11? nice. Weird ass spar but everyone has their own styles right? ;)

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I can literally sleep everywhere, so if I were you, it won't be a problem for me.

Yup, same here. I have sleep'd couple times on a empty floor because i had no bed or anything. However when i woke up my back really hurted.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Yep, almost all of my old friends already left TB for good. There is someone who still around, but I'm not sure if he still remember me.

Same here. Everyone has been gone for years, at least.

Originally Posted by JiBaiLanJiao View Post
I remember I was a kid when I joined, quite young. Looking back at my old posts makes me cringe every time. I feel like a whole different person now. Finally 18 this year

Yeah, ahah. It's the same for me. I don't like at my old posts for that reason. Anyway, Toribash was so much more enjoyable back then too. I just hang around for the few people left here in the community that I like and probably a little for sentimentality too.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Yeah, ahah. It's the same for me. I don't like at my old posts for that reason. Anyway, Toribash was so much more enjoyable back then too. I just hang around for the few people left here in the community that I like and probably a little for sentimentality too.

I came back here to check on you guys at first, but then I had a sudden urge to play the game again. I'll hang around as long as I can, can't find a job in my town either way. Gonna get my bike license soon, but can't ride anything above 500cc. Really interested in the Kawasaki Ninja 300, kinda like my dream ride right now.
Broke my nose today. There was an event in school and my class had to make some kind of a performance so we decided I should breakdance. I did flares and when I started going in to a windmill I landed on my face. I finished the combo and brushed it off. Then it started bleeding and got swollen. The doctor cracked it back in to the place. I'm fine now I guess but the x-ray showed a fracture. Everyone in my school saw. Feels bad man. It was my time to shine. It should have never happened. Even if I wanted I don't think I could land on my face again. The position I was in I could have only banged my head a bit, but idk. I guess I got stressed and my arm slipped. But damn I can guarantee that it will never happen again. I would even bet millions. Shame that in that moment I couldn't expand that combo as I lost momentum.