Ranking
I feel that Olaf and Jayce are strong picks for that 3v3 map.

also, I had a plan - Ashe+Twisted Fate+Olaf - we've won against Fizz+Darius+Rengar.

why ashe tf?

well, those altars give more gold per minion (+4). TF passive gives gold per minion (+2). now look at Ashe's skill - it gives gold per minion too! (Bonus Gold: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5)

so, to count it up - if You go into a troll mode and max Hawkshot first, you get +11 gold per minion if you have got at least 1 altar. imho that's alot, especially if you also get 1 gp5 item just to troll more.

rengar can rape ashe, so does darius. yes I know, but when I started to actually do epic Man Mode Olaf teamfights after ashe+tf stun that was not a problem.
The lack of JewPlank in a gold-farming scheme disturbs me...
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I hate it when people get movement speed quints on Teemo Jesus Christ....
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Slaps all of you. You all only hate teemo cause you cannot use him right. And you also hate facing him cause of his stealthed shrooms. Now see basicly your saying you hate teemo but never gave a damn reason why you hate him now EXPLAIN WHY YOU HATE HIM!

Edit: Temp alt in NA is now below
IGN: Toribash Cartoon
Last edited by Toon; Oct 30, 2012 at 09:31 PM.
I hate teemo because he's annoying, doesn't even look badass, and those shrooms annoys me so much that I almost press alt + f4 when I'm running from someone and accidently step on that shit.
needs more ?
Mushrooms are annoying, I can't catch him cause I mainly play melee top and his stinkin' speed buff. Blind is gay too and I don't like his face.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag