Toribash
Originally Posted by konpan View Post
BUT IM SPEAKING ENGLISH!!

U mad about candyman ;( ?

short and quick: Naah bro naah
\m/
i use the word engrish all the time xD but only when im being white.
friends are cool, but neopets are better.
Application
Why should Death Plague consider you:Because I Am Very Skilled And Could Help This Clan By Donating,Helping New Recruits And Teaching Moves To The Clan.
Write one or two paragraphs about yourself.This is where you tell us about special in-game skills you may have, your personality, why you want to join, etcetera:I Am Fun I Love Pakpour And Texturing And Breakdancing.I Like Helping People And Drawing So I Could Give The Clan A Uniform Or Just A Regular Texture.I Can Teach Breakdancing Moves And Fighting Moves.I Could Also Hook The Clan Up With Videos And Clan Songs And Avatars.
Best mod:Taekyonn and Wushu
who recommended you join this clan: Torikill10 and InfernoXZ
How many times have you been banned or infracted: Once For MultiClient
Previous Clans:Technology
Why did you leave/get kicked out of the clans?:I Quit Because It Was Doing Bad And Would Not Consider My Help
Skills in TB community (Do you have anything else to add? Or special skills like making textures, video making, coding skills, etc.):Texturing,Parkourist And Breakdancer.
Last edited by DarkReversal; Dec 15, 2011 at 02:12 AM. Reason: bolding
Why should Death Plague consider you?: Because I will be a nice and helpful (when possible) member of Death Plague and I am very active ingame and on forums
Write one or two paragraphs about yourself.This is where you tell us about special in-game skills you may have, your personality, why you want to join, etcetera: Well Im nice, I want to join because I haven't had a clan for a while and I want a group of friendly people to play with. I think I am fairly good and i won the first tourney I had ever been in and came 3rd on the second.
Best mod: Akido and Akido BD
Referrals(who recommended you join this clan):
How many times have you been banned or infracted:I dont know non recently though
Previous Clans:Kingdomz and Pestilence
Why did you leave/get kicked out of the clans?: I left mine because they died and the other I left because owner left but co-owner was an idiot.
Skills in TB community (Do you have anything else to add? Or special skills like making textures, video making, coding skills, etc.): I can sorta mix songs a little bit (probs doesn't really mean anything though)
Last edited by monkey296; Dec 15, 2011 at 11:00 PM.
Sorry april I brought some cookies at the store but couldn't give to anyone so I gave them to my dogs.
I hope darkreversal isn't saying to much of himself... I mean like "I'm pro" but hes a unskilled noob or shit like that.If he is like he's saying, Yes.

Monkey296... Hm I dont know .. I will let the others say what they think
Also: WHY U NO GIVE US COOKIES >: (
\m/
Dark: ynv is right, NO to you. My reason: you have 1 post, how the heck were you previously in a clan and yet you never posted. Unless your an alt and your main got banned for multiclient (most likely farming). In that case your a mess and our clan doesn't need you.

Monkey296: You seem honest, I like that, well it's a yes from me.