Ranking
Hmmm..that is one hot construction worker in the back. ;P

It looks good, I don't know what would be so exciting about Construction Simulator..but hey simulation type isn't the most genre of games.

I saw a video for Tycoon and it reminded me of a game I used to play LONG time ago called Tycoon City New York. It was crazy fun ranking up as a top business man in New York. I need to search for it. Maybe they released a new edition. Got any suggestions for similar type of games?
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post

It looks good, I don't know what would be so exciting about Construction Simulator..but hey simulation type isn't the most genre of games.

I saw a video for Tycoon and it reminded me of a game I used to play LONG time ago called Tycoon City New York. It was crazy fun ranking up as a top business man in New York. I need to search for it. Maybe they released a new edition. Got any suggestions for similar type of games?

Maybe you would like simcity 2000, don't do the new simcity game though, it's really bad.

p.s: I found a tape with a classic anime that i used to watch, Hokuto No Ken , if you haven't watched it i recommend you to do so.

Last edited by Deiimosjw; Nov 24, 2014 at 06:21 AM.
Originally Posted by Deiimosjw View Post
Maybe you would like simcity 2000, don't do the new simcity game though, it's really bad.

p.s: I found a tape with a classic anime that i used to watch, Hokuto No Ken , if you haven't watched it i recommend you to do so.

Simcity 2000 looks cool, is there a way to play it in multiplayer?

Nice looks cool, will try and watch it. I have House of Cards to deal with at the moment though. :P
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
Simcity 2000 looks cool, is there a way to play it in multiplayer?

Nice looks cool, will try and watch it. I have House of Cards to deal with at the moment though. :P

Childhood hnggghhhh. Supposedly the network version was discontinued, but it should be "out there". I'm glad you like house of cards ;>
Last edited by k6vamees; Nov 24, 2014 at 09:51 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
I just got this movie on blu-ray today, it's the best fuckin' movie of 2014 imo, it has some really good acting and a very interesting plot, if you have nothing better to do in your evening you should watch this:

trailer