Toribash
Originally Posted by pranit View Post
Adding something else after a discussion and a back ground check we came to an instant stop why apply to another clan Sorry mate now we know u ain't gonna be loyal a simple DENIED!
-----

Don't give up hope get active and apply soon unless ur joining the other clan you applied to .... Still doubt the loyal part

Sk1llz : after a long discussion on you majority have doubts and would not want you in ascend for now your denied why It's classified
It's not classified but just pm me if you want to know :/ ~Rhaemond

I respect your views, thanks for considering me I really appreciate it
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Name:PiercedGamer
Belt:Brown
Country and timezone:Idk Inbetween Moving
How active are you in-game (1-10):7
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?:Nope
Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.)ominiShimek(Skype)
Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s):Aikido/Aikidobigdojo.tbm
What do you want to contribute to the clan?:Being Sexy? xD Umm representing ascend by being good at aikido :P
Any bans/infractions?:Nope
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?:I got friends and Rhae Said too xD
Anything you'd like to add?:I like pie
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay:Not Sure how to do that :/
| KungFuPanda is Senpai |
| Buying Art/Items PM me |
So, you like pie eh? lol, you're belt might not reach our requirement belt, but i don't really care. and your Contact info xD, it turned into a smiley. DominiShimek

Work on your in-game activity

I'll be neutral for a while, but it might turn to a yes

i'm really curious to see one of your replays so,

if you're in "Go Advanced" already, find the paper clip thing, beside the smiley face
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
He actually had an old account but it got banned for some reason I think

But i'll stay neutral for now, add more stuff and it might change to a yes.
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
Originally Posted by PiercedGamer View Post
Name:PiercedGamer
Belt:Brown
Country and timezone:Idk Inbetween Moving
How active are you in-game (1-10):7
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?:Nope
Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.)ominiShimek(Skype)
Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s):Aikido/Aikidobigdojo.tbm
What do you want to contribute to the clan?:Being Sexy? xD Umm representing ascend by being good at aikido :P
Any bans/infractions?:Nope
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?:I got friends and Rhae Said too xD
Anything you'd like to add?:I like pie
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay:Not Sure how to do that :/

It's a neutral get some more experience and re apply later after a week or so I guess we all go neutral so Ye apply later
Finally, a sparrer ^.^ im not alone anymore

You say that your forum activity is 9/10 but please check your post count.

Ill be neutral, no hard feelings tho
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Toby1000 View Post
Name: Toby (toby1000 ingame)
Belt:2nd dan black belt
Country and timezone: UK GMT
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 9-10
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):I used to own a clan was in top 50 or less but, i took a break and now the clan is inactive so i disbanded it, i also was in blast however i left because the members were so toxic and salty
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): skype: toby.torres2 email: [email protected]
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): Judo,Abd,Aikido
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): Well, i can exchange moves, i have a good memory so i know quite a few openers, also i can spar/parkour with other members, however im not that great at parkour/spar
Did anyone refer you here?: No.

DENIED!
Caught u applying to many clans so we can't trust your loyalty but we will still discuss you but I'm telling your probably gonna get denied
Why are the people applying to us are cancerous? :<
Please stop spreading the cancer guys, step up yo game!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Name: Frogy200/Miha
Belt: 4thdan
Country and timezone: Slovenia +2 I think
How active are you in-game (1-10): 8
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?: Well if you guys remember me i was here about half to one year ago ... But i quit TB so i left the clan aswell
Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.): got both
Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s): ABD , ABD
What do you want to contribute to the clan?: Well activity on forums deffinetly
Any bans/infractions?: yeha i think i got some useless infractions a long time ago
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?: Well as I said i was here before
Anything you'd like to add?: Well I hope you guys consider to accept me back, since I loved this clan as it was my bby
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay: Sorry got a new PC nothing on it yet..
just got back into TB