Ranking
OMG what a bump.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
spl 21: really nice! The punch didn't feel very powerful, but stylish nonetheless

spl 20: The first dm looked a little awkward and the final kick could have been a bigger boomhit I feel, but you've shown really good progress since the last replays I saw from you! :)
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
The adjustment as been made to Spl 20 took me a little more time and patience but i got it.
Attached Files
Spl 20.rpl (296.9 KB, 7 views)
Vast at my glory!
I don't care what anyone says about this replay, but what I know is that it has originality. I'm probably going to make most of my replays from now on on my toes. Pretty much this replay isn't my best, not even close but originality 10/10 :P. I just like how I was on my toes. Ill make a cooler one some other time on my toes but for now I just wanted to show you this.s
Attached Files
#tip toen in my jays.rpl (233.6 KB, 5 views)
Curious aren't you.
I think the tip toe was awesome. you could have taken the tricking serious though it looked like you gave a half assed effort. Imma give it a 9.5/10 (tricking deduction -0.5) but that tip toe is serious bravo sir bravo.

And also this is my newest Spl took me a few hours. I think its solid, smooth and it has its power in spurts.
Attached Files
Spl 22 [M].rpl (229.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Murcinary; Apr 13, 2015 at 02:01 AM.
SP 22
Im jealous of your SP :c very nice power and destruction

could have been more fluid and smooth though, I know youve done better

7/10

SP 20

Much like 22 but it was more fluid and the power and destruction were both better, 9/10
Sp 22 looked great, I love the punch, only problem I had was that the flip seemed a bit awkward.
Curious aren't you.
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
Sp 22 looked great, I love the punch, only problem I had was that the flip seemed a bit awkward.

idk I tried to be creative not just a basic opener. Was it a bad flip?
-----
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
SP 22
Im jealous of your SP :c very nice power and destruction

could have been more fluid and smooth though, I know youve done better

7/10

SP 20

Much like 22 but it was more fluid and the power and destruction were both better, 9/10

YOU SMALLBOWL ARE THE hardest judge I have come across EVER!!!
Last edited by Murcinary; Apr 14, 2015 at 10:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Murcinary View Post

You love me really <3
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
9/10

Originally Posted by Murcinary View Post

._.

seriously?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave