Toribash
Ayy lmao woeb is applying n stuff
Sup era. Mah name is WOEB Im just ur average 4chan scrub that uses dank memes in his app, So watch out! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
So pretty much why I want to be here is because I heard theres some pretty dank quikskopers in this clan so I was like,"Hell yeah im here for the blowjobs!" and pretty much yeah this is a skilled and chill clan.

Im not going to mention my previous clans because theres literally so many i cant even count (I can count up to 5, Pretty impressive right?) and im a pretty chill player who sometimes has his man period so I can be a dick depending on who you are, but im cool with everyone in New Era so yeah ill be pretty chill while im in here as long as no one hurts my feelings.

Im here to help New Era get to #1 on the clan boards and become official because like I said, This is a chill clan. I'd also like to help (Ne) Gain publicity by hosting large tournies (100k tournies n stuff) And Soon enough when I master it, I'll become an item forger. so that's cool n stuff. Also The main reason im here is because If I can get into this clan, Ill be happy!

STUFF ABOUT ME!
So pretty much, Im an energetic 12 year old kid who likes to play games.
Im A fun loving and cool guy who likes to hang out with friends and I like to play sports too (mostly soccer/Futbol). Im educationally gifted and pretty wealthy (You'll probably get random gifts from me for no apparent reason, probably caus i felt like buying shit) Im a dueler,Sparer,Replay maker, and mostly of all, A good friend(No one will probably give a fuck for the last thing I said) but im a pretty chill guy and I hope No one has a problem with me getting into New Era. I hope You guys accept me! Ciao! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yeah
Hey era, I'm PoomkinPie, more commonly referred to as Poom, and a I am a 90% skill and 10% salty and sarcastic love. It been such a long time since I've been in a clan and I'd love to get into New Era cause of you skilled no-life nerds <3. My previous clans have been Tip, Vq (which is now J) and TB (who kicked me after a day for no dayum reason). In TIP I was the Team Impactosaurus Rekt (aka my own personalized war master name) and in Vq, I was just a reg player who carried the squad all the time in wars :3. I'm skilled, I think, possibly... Maybes, but aside from that I'm just a sarcastic and chill guy, unless provoked. My dream in Toribash is to find the perfect clan where I have a chill squad that teaches me and helps me develop as a player so I can make my own style of play in my fav mods. I think that Ne is the perfect place for me because I'm surrounded by named I actually know in Toribash for once and I know that I won't be the only active player. For all you nerds, I want to help you become official and make it to numero uno:>. Overall, in pretty much a sarcastic, fun loving guy with a genius iq who absolutely loves to play soccer/futbol. In Toribash, I can offer you guys my try hard skills in ABD\Lenshu/RK and complete and utter friendship. Now that I realize it, my application prob is shit since I don't have much to start from, but I hope y'all look past that and realize I'm meant for you nerds<3 thx and I hope you accept my sorry ass ~ Poom(can and will be referred to as Queen Bitch)
-----
In case you're wondering, it's been a looooooooooooooong time since I've made an app^^^
Last edited by PoomkinPie; Dec 3, 2015 at 03:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Sometimes I want to be a girl, other times I want to be a boy, but most times I want to be a cactus." -Matarika
Originally Posted by Pearls View Post
Hi.
My name is Tabish. My parents are from India, but I was born in Maryland. I'm 15 years old and currently do wrestling and football for my school. I have been playing Toribash since September 2013.

I'm here because I want to help the clan (Ne) become better for my good girl triton.(i think hes a girl). I want to participate in activities such as clan wars and clan meetings.
I think i would be good in NEW ERA because i know a lot of players in NEW ERA.

I'm a black belt, but I was a 5th dan black belt on my previous account. (forgot password)

I'd good at marketing (not only in toribash) but csgo and tf2. I also plan to become friends with ALL NEW ERA MEMBERS. I'm funny active and kind and sexy. My best mods are boxshu_mushu, ABD, and lenshu/rk-mma.

My gmt is -5:00.

Time to vote on the current apps so far i assume, starting with you of course.

I've known you for a bit, and i don't think you'd be a bad member. The only things i worry about are immaturity (i'm just saying this because of how i saw you acting ingame), and how you'll be able to contribute to the clan effectively.

Your app was complete trash, but i'll make an exception since I've known you for a while.. i'll give you a nice ol' half-hearted yes.

Originally Posted by KinGxKO View Post
Hey (Ne) my name is carlos, and im 14 year old black male who is pretty chill with and without pressure. I play football at my school and the record for last year was 5-1. People say that my voice is deep for my age but it sounds normal to me. My time is EST because I am currently living in georgia. I have played toribash for about a year but i had the game for about 3 years.Also im pretty active on forum but my pc had stopped working so i couldnt get on. I think that my best mods are abd, greykido, and xspar. I have been in a clan before. The name of the clan was mythical. I want to join this clan because i feel as if Ne can shed some of the dust off of me because im not as good as I was. I also picked this one because the name is really awesome. My skype is kingxko1 if you want to contact me.

Sorry man.. your app just isn't enough.

Maybe you could change my mind if you were to stick around a bit and re-apply, but for now it's a no from me.

Originally Posted by WOEB View Post
Sup era. Mah name is WOEB Im just ur average 4chan scrub that uses dank memes in his app, So watch out! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
So pretty much why I want to be here is because I heard theres some pretty dank quikskopers in this clan so I was like,"Hell yeah im here for the blowjobs!" and pretty much yeah this is a skilled and chill clan.

Im not going to mention my previous clans because theres literally so many i cant even count (I can count up to 5, Pretty impressive right?) and im a pretty chill player who sometimes has his man period so I can be a dick depending on who you are, but im cool with everyone in New Era so yeah ill be pretty chill while im in here as long as no one hurts my feelings.

Im here to help New Era get to #1 on the clan boards and become official because like I said, This is a chill clan. I'd also like to help (Ne) Gain publicity by hosting large tournies (100k tournies n stuff) And Soon enough when I master it, I'll become an item forger. so that's cool n stuff. Also The main reason im here is because If I can get into this clan, Ill be happy!

STUFF ABOUT ME!
Im A fun loving and cool guy who likes to hang out with friends and I like to play sports too (mostly soccer/Futbol). Im educationally gifted and pretty wealthy (You'll probably get random gifts from me for no apparent reason, probably caus i felt like buying shit) Im a dueler,Sparer,Replay maker, and mostly of all, A good friend(No one will probably give a fuck for the last thing I said) but im a pretty chill guy and I hope No one has a problem with me getting into New Era. I hope You guys accept me! Ciao! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pretty decent app, best one so far. I've known you for a while, mainly from Jolt, and i know you to be a bit obnoxious at times but was unaware that you were only 12, which is a good thing since that means you act older than your age. I can see you being a valuable member here just as long as you abide by our rules of maturity and decency . It's a yes from me.

Originally Posted by PoomkinPie View Post
Hey era, I'm PoomkinPie, more commonly referred to as Poom, and a I am a 90% skill and 10% salty and sarcastic love. It been such a long time since I've been in a clan and I'd love to get into New Era cause of you skilled no-life nerds <3. My previous clans have been Tip, Vq (which is now J) and TB (who kicked me after a day for no dayum reason). In TIP I was the Team Impactosaurus Rekt (aka my own personalized war master name) and in Vq, I was just a reg player who carried the squad all the time in wars :3. I'm skilled, I think, possibly... Maybes, but aside from that I'm just a sarcastic and chill guy, unless provoked. My dream in Toribash is to find the perfect clan where I have a chill squad that teaches me and helps me develop as a player so I can make my own style of play in my fav mods. I think that Ne is the perfect place for me because I'm surrounded by named I actually know in Toribash for once and I know that I won't be the only active player. For all you nerds, I want to help you become official and make it to numero uno:>. Overall, in pretty much a sarcastic, fun loving guy with a genius iq who absolutely loves to play soccer/futbol. In Toribash, I can offer you guys my try hard skills in ABD\Lenshu/RK and complete and utter friendship. Now that I realize it, my application prob is shit since I don't have much to start from, but I hope y'all look past that and realize I'm meant for you nerds<3 thx and I hope you accept my sorry ass ~ Poom(can and will be referred to as Queen Bitch)
-----
In case you're wondering, it's been a looooooooooooooong time since I've made an app^^^

Hey man, nice to see that you decided to apply. I don't know you personally, but you seem to be pretty mature and it looks like you did the best you could on your app. It's a yes from me for now, but i look forward to seeing how you do if you reach your trial period.
Last edited by Triton; Dec 3, 2015 at 04:38 AM.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Hey (Ne) my name is carlos, and im 14 year old black male who is pretty chill with and without pressure. I play football at my school and the record for last year was 5-1. People say that my voice is deep for my age but it sounds normal to me. My time is EST because I am currently living in georgia. I have played toribash for about a year but i had the game for about 3 years.Also im pretty active on forum but my pc had stopped working so i couldnt get on. I think that my best mods are abd, greykido, and xspar. I have been in a clan before. The name of the clan was mythical. I want to join this clan because i feel as if Ne can shed some of the dust off of me because im not as good as I was. I also picked this one because the name is really awesome. My skype is kingxko1 if you want to contact me.

I enjoyed your presence in-game, but in my opinion your app is still a bit short. Your post count concerns me a bit, because it shows you aren't as forum active as I imagined. You say that abd/greykido/xspar are your best mods, which isn't a bad thing just not alot of variety. It's good that we're in the same time zone, so we could often be on at the same time and both improve together.
My vote is Neutral as of now, but hang around and get to know some of the other members for a better chance at a positive outlook.

STUFF ABOUT ME!

Honestly, Woeb, I like you. You're funny and chill and cool to hang around with, but straight up, I did not like your app. We must have differing opinions when it comes to this matter; I think they're supposed to be professional and informative, while you apparently think it's supposed to be wildly comical. You provided some information, but still your app was lacking. It is nice to see your experience with clans; It shows you know how they operate but you being in so many implants the ideal of clan hopping. Rule 3 states "Likely to get in if you're mature" and 5 states "Interesting and presentable". Just between these two Sections of these rules, your app was at a disadvantage. I might have been a bit critical, but with all that being said I know that you meant well, which is why I want you to take a look at your app compared to others and see what changes you can make to benefit you; while also keeping your own personality with it.
My vote is No right now.

-----

My immediate thought is that (like king) you're not forum active. Your minimal post count concerns me that you won't be active enough to keep up. If you work on your activity then this problem shouldn't last. It's good to see you've participated in multiple clans and you know how different they can be but have the same core concepts. You say you're chill unless provoked; we want someone who can keep their cool and not give New Era a bad reputation to an entire server in 3 seconds. Skills in Lenshu and rk are useful for multi-mod events.
My vote for poom is Yes. Good luck to you!

TO ALL APPLICANTS MENTIONED IN THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For further evaluation from me, I'd like you all to edit in some replays. If no edits are made (for replays or improvements to your apps), my decisions will stay!
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
Woebs App
Sup era. Mah name is WOEB Im just ur average 4chan scrub that uses dank memes in his app, So watch out! ( ͡&deg; ͜ʖ ͡&deg;).

STUFF ABOUT ME!
Im A fun loving and cool guy who likes to hang out with friends and I like to play sports too (mostly soccer/Futbol). Im educationally gifted and pretty wealthy (You'll probably get random gifts from me for no apparent reason, probably caus i felt like buying shit) Im a dueler,Sparer,Replay maker, and mostly of all, A good friend(No one will probably give a fuck for the last thing I said) but im a pretty chill guy and I hope No one has a problem with me getting into New Era. I hope You guys accept me! Ciao! ( ͡&deg; ͜ʖ ͡&deg;)

I personally like woeb a lot the past couple of times I've played with him he wasn't annoying about losing nor did he rage. He might be a tad immature but he's only 12 it will come soon enough. I vote YES.
-----
-----

Well your app is kinda short and you need to start posting more often and Calling us "Nerds". Isn't the right way to impress us with an app. I understand you might be joking but it isn't needed in the app. Maybe find one of us in game and hang out as of now my vote is No
-----
Originally Posted by Pearls View Post
Hi.
My name is Tabish. My parents are from India, but I was born in Maryland. I'm 15 years old and currently do wrestling and football for my school. I have been playing Toribash since September 2013.

I'm here because I want to help the clan (Ne) become better for my good girl triton.(i think hes a girl). I want to participate in activities such as clan wars and clan meetings.
I think i would be good in NEW ERA because i know a lot of players in NEW ERA.

I'm a black belt, but I was a 5th dan black belt on my previous account. (forgot password)

I'd good at marketing (not only in toribash) but csgo and tf2. I also plan to become friends with ALL NEW ERA MEMBERS. I'm funny active and kind and sexy. My best mods are boxshu_mushu, ABD, and lenshu/rk-mma.

My gmt is -5:00.

Your app is pretty decent and what I've seen from you in game. bet severs and such. You have a lot of spirt and a decent play my Vote is YES.
-----

My vote is No Because I've seen you in game and "I also picked this one because the name is really awesome". Is a lame way to butter us (Me) up.
Last edited by Faded; Dec 3, 2015 at 07:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

STUFF ABOUT ME!

I like this app. first, dank memes. i love dank memes. other then that you seem pretty chill. the problem is, maturity. i need to see maturity out of you if you get let in. if theres no maturity then good luck man. but so far you seem like you have alot of maturity for your age. Idk what my answer is just yet. im leaning towards a yes but im gonna stay neutral and see what everyone else says
-----
-----

No. just no. I'm sorry but no
-----

Not a very good app. useless information. dont pick clans because the name was awesome. no
Last edited by Whut; Dec 3, 2015 at 07:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's ya boy Foobert comin at chu live with a dank app (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

Hello. Most of you know me since I have been in the clan 2 previous times. But just in case you don't, Here is a little bit about myself.

I am Foobi, also known as Aaron. I am roughly 15 years out of the womb. I reside in Dank City. yee denk mem (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿). My GMT is -5. I have had no bad history (Unless you count Multiclanning as an offense) in the game so I have a clean slate.

I have been in several clans in the past but here are the ones worth mentioning. [Ct], [e], (J).

[Ct]: Don't get me wrong, Catalyst was great while it lasted. I had stayed in the clan for roughly a month and the members were nice, loose, and rough at times. It was a nice clan overall but, I did not feel like I fit in with the rest of the members since their age group was above mine. Therefore, It had lead to my departure from the clan

[e]: Clan had a great past. I really enjoyed the members in the clan especially Twilight. But there was one thing that pissed me off, and that thing was Deak. Deak was assigned to co leader of [e] making an effort to resurrect the clan back to it's former glory. Deak had gotten a lot of hate in the past for whatever reason and I never understood why at the time. Me and Deak were good buddies during my time in the clan. After 2 months of being in the clan, things started to get slower. The activity in the clan was not like it used to be in the previous 2 months. And for that reason, I decided to leave the clan. I know what you're thinking, What does Deak have to do with this? Well, shortly after my departure from the clan, I had joined Grohen's clan because he needed help with it. After Deak had found out about it, he went on a massive shitstorm and blacklisted me from the clan. Oh well :/

(J): This. I really liked this clan and I still do today. I had been in it 2 previous times. I had departed the first time due to picking another clan over Jolt. Roughly 2 weeks ago, Taco wanted me to join the clan because him and Sled missed me. I got invited instantly after asking him to invite me. I had a nice week of coming back to the clan and meeting all the new members that had joined during my hiatus. Up until less than a week ago, I was bored so I decided to joke around with Taco in the Jolt skype chat. Stupid Foobi decided to take joking to the next level and say some really offensive things to Taco. Taco got mad as well as sad and some people in the chat were against me. I decided to leave out of free will to resolve the problem due to stupid intentions of mine.

I want to re-join New Era again because I see that it has been going on a slow pace and I want to pick up the pace ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). There are a lot of people I know in this clan and I want to be rejoiced with them once again. let me in tritbae :c I love this clan and I regret ever leaving it. :c

Most of you are aware of my "skill." I play a variety of different mods including but not limited to Aikido Big Dojo, Judo, Judofrac, Mushu, Boxshu Mushu.

Enough of that bullshit, Here is a little bit about myself. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As I said previously, My name is Aaron and I am 15 years old. I am the freshest boy in highschool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). During my free time, I spend most it by playing this bullshit game called Toribash. But other than that, I play soccer with the little mexican boys in my neighborhood ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and play basketball with my closest friends. I am in a academically challenging program at my high school which requires me to do lots of homework and not play Toribash as much. That is pretty much it.

thnx fer redn des denk ap. yee yee denk mem ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\×= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
:/
Foobis app
Originally Posted by Foobi View Post
It's ya boy Foobert comin at chu live with a dank app (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

Hello. Most of you know me since I have been in the clan 2 previous times. But just in case you don't, Here is a little bit about myself.

I am Foobi, also known as Aaron. I am roughly 15 years out of the womb. I reside in Dank City. yee denk mem (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿). My GMT is -5. I have had no bad history (Unless you count Multiclanning as an offense) in the game so I have a clean slate.

I have been in several clans in the past but here are the ones worth mentioning. [Ct], [e], (J).

[Ct]: Don't get me wrong, Catalyst was great while it lasted. I had stayed in the clan for roughly a month and the members were nice, loose, and rough at times. It was a nice clan overall but, I did not feel like I fit in with the rest of the members since their age group was above mine. Therefore, It had lead to my departure from the clan

[e]: Clan had a great past. I really enjoyed the members in the clan especially Twilight. But there was one thing that pissed me off, and that thing was Deak. Deak was assigned to co leader of [e] making an effort to resurrect the clan back to it's former glory. Deak had gotten a lot of hate in the past for whatever reason and I never understood why at the time. Me and Deak were good buddies during my time in the clan. After 2 months of being in the clan, things started to get slower. The activity in the clan was not like it used to be in the previous 2 months. And for that reason, I decided to leave the clan. I know what you're thinking, What does Deak have to do with this? Well, shortly after my departure from the clan, I had joined Grohen's clan because he needed help with it. After Deak had found out about it, he went on a massive shitstorm and blacklisted me from the clan. Oh well :/

(J): This. I really liked this clan and I still do today. I had been in it 2 previous times. I had departed the first time due to picking another clan over Jolt. Roughly 2 weeks ago, Taco wanted me to join the clan because him and Sled missed me. I got invited instantly after asking him to invite me. I had a nice week of coming back to the clan and meeting all the new members that had joined during my hiatus. Up until less than a week ago, I was bored so I decided to joke around with Taco in the Jolt skype chat. Stupid Foobi decided to take joking to the next level and say some really offensive things to Taco. Taco got mad as well as sad and some people in the chat were against me. I decided to leave out of free will to resolve the problem due to stupid intentions of mine.

I want to re-join New Era again because I see that it has been going on a slow pace and I want to pick up the pace ( ͡&deg; ͜ʖ ͡&deg;). There are a lot of people I know in this clan and I want to be rejoiced with them once again. let me in tritbae :c I love this clan and I regret ever leaving it. :c

Most of you are aware of my "skill." I play a variety of different mods including but not limited to Aikido Big Dojo, Judo, Judofrac, Mushu, Boxshu Mushu.

Enough of that bullshit, Here is a little bit about myself. ( ͡&deg; ͜ʖ ͡&deg;)

As I said previously, My name is Aaron and I am 15 years old. I am the freshest boy in highschool ( ͡&deg; ͜ʖ ͡&deg;). During my free time, I spend most it by playing this bullshit game called Toribash. But other than that, I play soccer with the little mexican boys in my neighborhood ( ͡&deg; ͜ʖ ͡&deg;) and play basketball with my closest friends. I am in a academically challenging program at my high school which requires me to do lots of homework and not play Toribash as much. That is pretty much it.

thnx fer redn des denk ap. yee yee denk mem ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\×= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Neutal leaning towards no Multi claning Left and came back twice..
I'm confused. I am assuming that you're assuming that I am still multiclanning. If that is the case, you've got it all wrong. Multiclanning was something that I did for a long time. At first, I never thought it was such a bad thing. Later, I realized that it had a major impact on clan trust. That didn't click until I started to get hated for doing so by multiple people. At that point, I realized something had to change. I quit all of the clans I was in at the time and went on a short hiatus. Now, I am back and i will never go back to multiclanning ever again. I'm here to seek change, not to cause any more harm.

And to answer the leaving New Era part.

First time: The clan was going smoothly. All of a sudden, out of no where, The good god Triton couldn't handle the pressure and left. With him leaving, a majority of the clan left including me leading to the fall of New Era. I only left due to the clan becoming officially dead the first time.

Second Time: Triton decided to open up New Era once again. Triton rallied up all the former members to try to revamp New Era. After a few weeks after the re-opening of the clan, something did not feel right. The clan was not like it had been previously. Most of the people that got me to want to join New Era had left. I had felt like the clan was not complete. I also felt due to me focusing more on school rather than a video game. I left due to school as well as the clan not being like it had been months ago.

Don't look at me as a bad person Faded. Sure I can be rough at times but, most people are like that periodically. Like I said before, I am here to change and to be back in the clan that I love so much .
:/
App
Hello my name Is Dylan I am 12 years old. I am a green belt/Brown belt from past accounts. I swear I will do my best for forum activity every week.

I will say I have been told I am good and I don't believe them. My best mods are Boxshu, Lenshu, and ABD. I am very good at parkour and sparring. I would love to parkour or spar with any memebers. Previous clans are Sins, Z68, Tokyo I think a long time ago. I belive there is a couple more bit I do not remember I apologize.

I am unranked. But my tb activity is definetly all week weekends also. And I am very funny and I can be mature in the right places. If you wish to add me on skype private message me. I HOPE YOU ACCEPT MY APP!!