Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Eleija32 View Post
Brown belt soon to be black

Min is black, but I do believe we have a couple browns in here.
However, belt is meaningless to me, if you do a better application you might just be considered.
i want to join yall cause i play with furryprints all the time and hes prtty cool and i imagine all of you are too!

I don't know if it's just me, or maybe your a red neck, I just heard a redneck voice when reading that.
Back on topic, this is your longest sentence in your entire application, aswell as your most irrelevant.

my previous clans were LIONS and NTSFS thats all

Why did you leave them?

i really want to join tho

k.

Overall, your app was terrible.
Work on it, perhaps look at other apps and see how it's supposed to be filled in- don't c/p anything from theirs of course.

Originally Posted by A Wise Nigma that Once Said
However, belt is meaningless to me, if you do a better application you just might be considered.

Basically this ^

For now it's a no, come back again later when you've acquired more experience both ingame and forum wise.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Brown belt soon to be black
i want to join yall cause i play with furryprints all the time and hes prtty cool and i imagine all of you are too!
my previous clans were LIONS and NTSFS thats all
i really want to join tho

Using the application form from the first page would already increase your chances. You really should rework your application.

No from me, until then.
TISK TISK. Please Reapply and answer every question on it to prove you're showing effort, skill, and that you're useful. Don't be like a servant. Begging to join won't help you with anything but looking like you just want the Clan Tag.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Age:15 Belt (Minimum is black):black How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : preatty happy Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth):cause this clan is one of the best clans Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : none sir Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? yes sir Favorite/Best Official Mod: aikdo Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it):i ahtletic and helpful Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice): Previous Clans(if any):loet Favorite Forum(if any):hall of shame Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any):none Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : i dont have another acount sir Location:texas Level of forum activity(Important!): umm 7 Number of Infractions: 0
-----
Age:15 Belt (Minimum is black):black How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : yes alot Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth):this clan is the best Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : none sir Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? yes Favorite/Best Official Mod: akido Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice): im quick thinking and smart Previous Clans(if any): loet Favorite Forum(if any): hall of shame Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any): none Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : dont have one Location: texas Level of forum activity(Important!):8 Number of Infractions: 0
Last edited by ballerlol; Oct 23, 2013 at 07:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Deleted the last 4 posts.

1. Since when are we making fun of other clans (How they handle their recruitment is not really our business; every clan is free to decide what kind of people they accept and posting a screenshot of a clan's invitations list when talking about clan invitations is kinda like saying "look at how much they suck, it seems like they have to take every single person they find.")?

2. Since when are we making fun of not that experienced players?

3. The almighty Lordtiger himself told ballerlol that he is allowed to apply for us again once he gained more experience and until then can join an other clan, if he wants.

I really miss the days back when we were like "No for now, improve this and that and feel free to apply again then.", so back when we were nice to people that weren't total douches.
At the moment it looks more like everyone with a few mistakes is getting flamed immediately.

Where's the respect for other people?
Last edited by Pitch; Oct 24, 2013 at 02:16 PM.
Belt: Brown Very good like black belt
Skill: Super happy I have been improving fast
Why join this clan why not join other clan: I want to join this clan because I want to be with friends and have fun other clan are pore so this one is active that's why
recommended: Nope
Rules: Yes I fallow then and accept them
Best Mod: Xspar.tbm spar.tbm s_p_a_r.tbm mushu.tbm mushu4.tbm and more
Skillz: Decap BrestDecap learning to do skis
Clan: Imposters
Forum: Art
Forum: Active
Infractions: Missclick and moving slow
Neutral. I think it's pretty basic, but kinda leaning on the No side.

I've also seen two words you misspelled.
私の顔にそれを言う。