Toribash
Heyo, I used to be a member of the clan, but went inactive and got kicked
My name is Finn, I'm 16 and I'm a custom belt. Never been banned, previous clans are Bomb(which I think is dead now) and Nitro. I am now in high school so I might be a bit less active. On the other hand I'm getting back in my old ways for toribash and getting better and better. In bomb I was a senior member and made many friends
I'm gonna say i'm mature here but then I forget to be mature at times
Anyways, I live in North Carolina, (USA of course) so i'm in the New York/east coast time zone. My favorite thing to do is video games and procrastinate homework and still somehow manage A's and B's. I'm great in clan wars and stuff as well, and my best mods are ABD, judo, ninjutsu and twinswords
I've been playing for almost 2 years now, and i still suck at sparring (never could do it) but i'm good at fighting... sorta, bomb was a longtime clan for me. But then the fire nat- i mean school hit me like a truck running over your pinky toe 87 times
invite me
do it
pls
Valterain I love you

Also my parents are divorced so every other thursday through monday i'll be slightly less active (joint custody and all)
MY skype is being a complete utter shitebag so I'll make a new account soon

Day is better than Zack at Toribash.
(lel ur mum sucks fgt)
Last edited by TheMutant; Mar 10, 2016 at 05:54 PM. Reason: *furiously edits to add more*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Logo pl0x

Day Moderated Message:
That isn't a requirement i says yes
Last edited by Day; Mar 11, 2016 at 04:11 AM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Hey guys, remember me?

Well, I've been a member of Nitro a while ago and for personal reasons (and also because of League of Legends) took a break in Toribash, but decided to return now, I really can not keep me away from this strange game. So, I hope you accept me back, only to notice, here is my old application:

Originally Posted by Perl
Hello Nitro,

Well, my name is Perl, I do not feel the need to inform my real name here, but if necessary, we can see that little detail later. I'm 19, I was born and I live in Brazil today (GMT -03: 00), but lived in the US for 1 year due to educational and professional reasons (exchange/traineeship). It was a very important trip for me, I grew and evolved greatly in many aspects and had the pleasure to meet a nation that always has inspired many others. I am an Information Systems student Since 2013, missing two years to complete my course. I love computer science and I am very happy to be building my professional life based on this (I already work in the area, I hope that in the future I can be part of the Google team).

Well, I met Toribash recently through a video on YouTube, but I learned a lot in this little game time, I have experience in other forums (League of Legends, Smite, for example, I no longer play these games today) and saw many things related to the game before getting involved with him (tutorials and researchs). I believe that I am skilled for my current level and for this reason people always ask me if I have another account here, but no, I have not.

I know, the old recruitment method says that the minimum belt is Brown, but I believe that belts do not say much about the player, since a Brown Belt player can be defeated by a player with a lower belt. I'm an green belt with 168QI and a victory percentage of 81%.
The only clan that I was part so far was "Warriors of Light" or "Light", the leader invited me while we were playing Aikido Bigdojo, my favorite mod., and I felt the need to leave because the members were very inactive in the forum and in the game itself. I was looking for an incentive to keep my presence in the game and forum and meet new people in Toribash and this is the major reason why I am making this application. I want to keep playing and growing with good people, skilled, that encourage me to stay and I believe I can find it here in Nitro, researched a lot before posting here. I did not know any of you by now, but it would be really cool.

I'm not an artist, or a good marketeer, but these are skills that I intend to improve during my stay here. What I can offer is my loyalty, activity (I play and visit the forums daily), my ability and my programming knowledge (we can see where this fits in another time) and my promise to do the best for the evolution of this team.

Well, I think that's enough, I do not have many replays, I'd rather be evaluated by one of you, but in any case, below are some Lenshu replays (not my best game mode). I have a Skype account, ImThePerl, I do not access a lot, but that's okay.

Thank you for the opportunity, I am anxiously awaiting the result.

With nothing else to add,

Perl.

Since 1987 being the Internet's swiss army knife.
yo sky i read the front page don't trick me with your sorcerous ways
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Nitro Application
Hello, Nitro.

My name is John, but you can call me Creep, or Vanilla. I am 13, turning 14 in August. I have an extremely high global ranking of 193, and I am repeatedly told that I am extremely good at Toribash, especially in Sparring, Judo, Aikido, and Wushu/Mushu. I have played for about 1 1/2 years, and have changed myself to fit my surroundings on regular occasions, quickly picking up the ways to play many different styles of mods. I log in just about every day, and I am currently working on being able to complete parkour/freerun maps.

The only clan I have been in is MOFF (Man On Fire Films). It is because of MOFF that I am where I am now. They gave me tutorials, ideas, instructions, and basically ways to be great. I did leave MOFF, but I remember most of their ingenious playing styles.

I was born in North Carolina. I lived there for two years, then I moved to Virginia, where I lived for 7 years. After that I moved to Arizona, and am still residing here for 4+ years.

My skills would greatly benefit Nitro; Giving tutorials to the inexperienced, representing the clan in wars and discussions, and pretty much anything you guys need me to do, should I be accepted.

I want to join Nitro because I feel that my skill level is extremely high, and that I am now a match for many Toribash masters. I have met TheMutant, and he seems like a very nice person. He tells me that the rest of the clan is also kind, so I am looking for a place to be accepted and welcomed. Nitro is one of my favorite clans, and I hope to be a part of it.

I have two alts- (Future)Creepazoid, and PurplePerson804. I rarely use Purple, but Creepa is a bit more active.

And that's a wrap! Have a great spring break! :)
heyo, my name is bryan, and i like nitro and vaginas sonitro is teh right clan for me
i'm 12, but age doesn't matter amirite
i love nitro and you guys sghould inbite me even though i'm a white belt because i am skilled*he adbang*
what the everloving fucknugget
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]