Ranking
So lets say i wanted to do something along the lines of switching uke and tori's heads around so that uke's is on the tori and vice versa(i was thinking it could be done using something like an object joint but different?). I think i understand how to position the tori's head where uke's should go and etc but how would i link the head to the body? I was going to flip through the lolnade mod file to see what they did there but i realized there wasnt a joint, just moving the hand. Also, ive heard from people that to get the hand to dismember in lolnade, the mod guy had to put a small bar of instagib on the wrist. Is that true?
No.
the heads would still be attached to their owners neck, even if you put them on the other players neck. It's not possible to destroy or manipulate body joints like that.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Have you seen lolnade.tbm? the hand is on the other side of the body and dismembered. I know you cant just move the joint over to the other person, i understand that the neck wouldnt be operable, im just interested to see if there was a way to "glue" together two body parts together like you can with two objects with the env_obj_joint command.
No.
@ iRich

You need to upload mods to the toribash mod uploader (click mods at the top of the page when on forum, then look for the add new mod button). Upload it there and you can play online.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

I might be derping, but is there any place where an updated list of the things you can do with mods are?

I don't remember seeing triggers and individual DM thresholds for joints last time I came around, wondering if anything else changed.
Ive been looking for sometime, but what ever happened to the Greykidio Mod ?
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Why won't my mod work online?
I uploaded it twice, and I figured.... I guess you can't use caps. So I tried a third time no caps it still doesn't load. I've uploaded a mod before without doing anything different so does anyone know why this one won't work in multiplayer? Here it is on the mods page if you wanna check it out, it's the top three in that list- wwetablespar, 0, and 2.
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME