Toribash
Hey all!
Name: Nikita
Why do you want to join? Because i want to upgrade my parkour skills, skills at all and to get criticism or give it to others.
Who's your favorite traceur on toribash? xlr84life, Largekilla, Jisse, Rune.
Replays:
Attached Files
!rny - divice.rpl (782.2 KB, 10 views)
!r_parkour_mountainside.tbm (10.2 KB, 8 views)
heshel braunfeld [rny].rpl (1.47 MB, 11 views)
parkour_rust_fix.tbm (27.0 KB, 7 views)
+++NWTheAmazonForest.tbm (22.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Rice; Nov 5, 2015 at 09:13 PM.
[HACK] [Replayz]

I can't quite understand how you at times pull of really nice and interesting stuff but at other times look like you have no idea what it is you are doing.

Really see potential in you towards the future, keep doing replays and you'll round cones soon.

Yes from me, will add to list aswell as tedster ( sorry, been lazy)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Name: BquadZ7550 (call me whatever you want)
Why do you want to join? i don't know. i like parkour. also i want to spread myself out in all categories of toribash and I've checked off mad mans and tricking so BAM
Who's your favorite traceur on toribash or in real life? Damien Walters, aswell as my friends because we all take parkour classes irl. TEMPEST 4 LIF
3 parkour replays: aight
Attached Files
Parkour - Rooftop.rpl (612.1 KB, 5 views)
Parkour - Eastern Cowboys.rpl (571.1 KB, 2 views)
Parkour - Going In Circles.rpl (463.7 KB, 3 views)
Parkour - Lost In A Dream.rpl (863.0 KB, 3 views)
I believe you have to tell your age and skype, also please give mods, I'm sayin neutral.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
No need for putting up info if you don't want to, it would just be convenient for example with skype for easyier contact probability.

Anywho i'll say yes, this org is meant to be for everyone that loves parkour, if you wanna get better then just post away, consider yourself in. Will add you to the list and the others soon.

Yes i'm lazy ;-;
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.