Ranking
My team just played our first 3 games of fives in season 3. Stuff like this happened pretty much every game. In the second game, we aced their team 5 minutes in. In the third one, we even won a lvl 1 team fight with a 4-0 exchange.

First Game 5 minutes in

[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Only the third game was a full out invade followed by a team fight that exploded in their face. The other two games was just us outplaying them really hard.

well, my placement matches are going terrible right now.
first game: 2/7 anivia and support 0/8/ whole team wouldn't stop bitching and i was just sick of that.

second game: i played blitz because why not. Nope garen 1200+ ping top and DC's for about 5 minutes meanwhile jax has free farm and was so scary.

third game: not too bad, I actually got a lane that I wanted. Ganked top to snowball uric (played TF). won that game.

1-2 bleh

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Oh that reminds me. 10 minutes into the first game, our mid player decides we're stomping the game hard enough and tells his brother to play the game while he leaves to take a shit. His brother is unranked and has never played Orianna before.

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
third game: not too bad, I actually got a lane that I wanted. Ganked top to snowball uric (played TF). won that game.

OHHH THE PLAYS WE MADE
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Ahh.
2 w 5 l
S3 Not doing so good.
I love how everytime it's barely my fault,
Like i would go 9/2 and we would lose or, 6/0 or whatever.
Pretty much qqing. But not all hope is lost.
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
My team just played our first 3 games of fives in season 3. Stuff like this happened pretty much every game. In the second game, we aced their team 5 minutes in. In the third one, we even won a lvl 1 team fight with a 4-0 exchange.

First Game 5 minutes in

Dat nunu score :T
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES

0:01
Because you're rated by my ass...

I actually thought he was white at the start of the video.
Last edited by Tyzo; Nov 16, 2012 at 06:58 AM.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag