Endurance Onslaught 6.0
what

shut the fuck up sly

what is this bullshit
Any post that consists of more than 7-10 lines is not acceptable in our board.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

are u to say that piero scaruffi's definitive, professional criticism of the beatles isn't good music discussion?
that 2nd song is lovely, bulous. I can hear those pharcyde vocals in the bg.

to my russian nigs: гамора is life
i'm from Ukraine, and i tell you - pls, don't listen to russian music, neve, never, never, never, it's bullshit
Last edited by 1FrozeN1; Aug 23, 2016 at 12:27 AM.
RIP ALIENS...
npNbet bcem
pycknn??
-----
blblblblblbl cyka blyet
-----
stupid american kotol
Last edited by Yoyo; Aug 23, 2016 at 03:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
so what are you guys listening on? here is my modest setup, AKG K7XX and FiiO E10K Olympus DAC/Amp. only about $250-300 total but they sound brettygood and work well enough for production

the headphones auto-adjust depending on your head size so there is no need for fiddling, and they have amazingly cozy memory foam earpads. they sound rly rich and really wide, but if u listen to lots of EDM or other bass-heavy music they might not be very appropriate.. they go on sale on Massdrop for $200 occasionally, so i would recc picking them up for sure.
Last edited by SlyBash; Aug 23, 2016 at 04:31 AM.
dt770 80ohm, no amps no nothing. most comfy headphones I've had. can literally wear them all day. its v-shaped frequency gives it some nice ole bass.