Toribash
great guys this is real good-
mobius ur doing a great job if u can do that it would be amazing then all we would need is to organize times so it fits everyone who wants to join u are helping out alot man thanks.
I will become one of the greats,just like buakaw,saenchai and even sparky
No problem ^^
-----
Well well well, just checking replays thread ^^
I recap:
-Swift, It's ok for you I got Enough
-I need more replay from: Prow, Frog, Ace, Novi, Desirius, Nevra, Rhae, wabuzz and maybe a little more quality, I need "The Best You Got!", I told you now I haven't watch Every replay I'm not Crazy ^^u and specially to you Rhae you are our leader and I got Only 2 replays a little Wtf x) wake up your brother and Novixel they are essential for the Video
- about bazoozo nicroman audioxivel acryul, zglborn, Inoob, chilzita and kired I don't know what I have to do. they are ancient and inactive members I suppose, so did we Include them?
- I haven't got parkour video I only saw Prow and me. any volunteers?
-More spar could be cool
-did I make common texture for each members with wrote "Ascend" on arm, leg, fist, foot etc... etc...? just a band adjust to your actual set or engrave?
-----
Wow wow wow I just realise, 5 min video is something like 35 - 40 replays... Go Go Go guy we have so many work ^^u
Last edited by Astral; Feb 19, 2014 at 04:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your right Mobius, everyone does have a lot of work to do. I'll get on doing some. But the question is do you want low grav manipulation replays or high grav mad-man style replays?
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
everyone got his own style, the video have to represent the clan, sure with a good quality, but If you prefer old-shool style (without realism) , jumping, manipulate etc... etc... it is your choice but make it good ^^
I'm gonna make some replay like that, I haven't finish, but this is my way to fight
if you are proud of your replay, send It
Attached Files
Acro Punch Series.rpl (287.8 KB, 6 views)
Rules...lol.rpl (113.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Astral; Feb 19, 2014 at 08:08 PM.
modding? like watching? ^^u
anyway I know Everything about video making, But(hé hé) the guy who gonna film Have to get a Very Good PC (better than me...really easy ^^u) we gonna use the scripts "Freecam3" to get good movement effect, "Atmosphere 2.0" to get particles in air like on the video of Swexx "Brother of Agility 3"(-> YT), launch Toribash in full screen (with shaders?), deac hud(timer, points etc...etc), use Fraps to film in 30(-50-60) fps, make montage with Sony Vegas, create Google account/YouTube account, upload the Video, ask to mocucha if he can post this shit on his channel, Become The Best Mother FUCKING CLAN ON THIS FUCKING PLANET, PRESIDENTS OF THE UNIVERS AND OTHERS!!! WE GONNA PLAY WITH JESUS AND GONNA BEAT HIM!!! EVERYONE GONNA GET "The One Belt" OF THE WORLD!!! Any question? :3
I can spar with someone for the vid, just set up a time with me and ill be on.
Wombo Combooooooo
Ok I came up with MY version of mobius' replay. what do you guys think?
Attached Files
splice final.rpl (248.3 KB, 8 views)
Well slight problem here...
My PC broke down sooo
no replays from me, only the ones on forums
very sorry

I don't think that'll be a problem frogy, as far as I'm aware you already have several replays in this thread that we can use.

Plus I'd like to make a spar replay with one of you guys. But I am pretty rusty, so it will take me a little bit of time to get my fighting back up to scratch.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]