Toribash

publife

<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
blink forcestaff is good on any support though.
your teams MA confuses the support of your team anyway. doom mek carrier. bb pipe carrier.
there are other items he could have gone for though and he definitely should have been ward/smoke bitch.
its also tough to support when theres only one support.

looking at the dotabuff, the rubick didnt look too bad, but the other 3 were a waste of space. their builds were trash.

why did you decide to only get beam at level 9? i know farm is important, but dat nuke, and glaives push the lane too hard, your score was fine, so i dont think it matters too much, but still. glaives arent as necessary early.
you want to get that scary ulti up asap. its not as effective if you only pick it up in the late game.
MoM + heart is questionable, really think satanic + a damage item would have been better, feels like you were joining them on the trolly builds, even if it was still effective.

never really found the stacking thing to be that effective, I think having presence on the map is more important and massive stacking is risky unless you're confident you can defend your jungle.
although I do try stack the ancients as much as i can.
not saying that the bonus gold/xp from stacks isnt worth it, just think its more important to secure farm in the lane.

also not saying the rubick wasnt being a dick.
tbh, you should have ended much sooner, they were trash, their early game skill choices are laughable.
razer gets one point in link at 5, then doesnt touch it again till 12? lol
lone druid getting rabid befor synergy, necro getting sadist without getting death pulse, then leaving it lvl 1?

the only thing they had going for them was the late game, which you/your teams antics, let them get to.
Last edited by BenDover; Jul 25, 2014 at 10:32 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Check out the lane man, I wouldn't have been able to lane with beam early, and I wasn't going to gank. Going glaives>beam let me farm a lot harder and kept me a lot safer. Luna ulti is situational at best if you aren't going a ganking build.

MoM is much better for taking towers and farming (and it's only 1k so why not), and I had to tank up to survive the focus. Satanic is better late game of course though. I expected much more of a contain so heart is more effect in that regard.

I wanted to end it hard kept saying "we have advantage lets push it" but they wanted to hang back. I think this is a big problem people don't want to end they just pull back to farm. At least you should ward aggressively and keep the contain up. It really annoys me when people think it's ok to give a disadvantaged team their jungle and ancients -_-;

Blink force is good but only if you have other core items first. It's very greedy to sink 2k into a blink early.
i'll disagree with the glaives over beam part, rest is fair enough.

generally Id say if you have 2k on most supports, blink would be an awesome choice, especially on rubick. good steals, good initiation etc. has no use for a aghanims, the doom could have picked up mek instead and probably wont be able to afford a sheep stick.
i struggle with a building rubick though, never quite sure what to go. he doesnt benefit much from items, so mobility is great.
euls might have been a better choice i guess
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
euls/blink/force staff/S&Y/drums/wards is the only support build
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Check out the lane man, I wouldn't have been able to lane with beam early, and I wasn't going to gank. Going glaives>beam let me farm a lot harder and kept me a lot safer. Luna ulti is situational at best if you aren't going a ganking build.

MoM is much better for taking towers and farming (and it's only 1k so why not), and I had to tank up to survive the focus. Satanic is better late game of course though. I expected much more of a contain so heart is more effect in that regard.

I wanted to end it hard kept saying "we have advantage lets push it" but they wanted to hang back. I think this is a big problem people don't want to end they just pull back to farm. At least you should ward aggressively and keep the contain up. It really annoys me when people think it's ok to give a disadvantaged team their jungle and ancients -_-;

Blink force is good but only if you have other core items first. It's very greedy to sink 2k into a blink early.

rofl glaives are pushing lanes unneccessary so there goes your farm.
Beam IS THE BEST LANE SKILL LUNA HAS. You can actually harras the shit out of enemy or even kill offlane with beams.

I can't say anything about mom tho

EDIT: Oh and rushing blink on support is the best thing you can do imo. Im not saying you should skip wards and shit tho. blink after boots on bane/rubick/sd is amazing

i struggle with a building rubick though, never quite sure what to go. he doesnt benefit much from items, so mobility is great.

Thats why he is played as a support now. Rubick is my most played hero. I just go mana boots ->blink or forcestaff or both/ghostscepter if needed. Aghanim for lulz
Last edited by SunR1se; Jul 25, 2014 at 10:11 PM.
gfdgdghfg
Depending on your lane it can be safer to get glaives and clear the wave fast them move to jungle.

You can easily get 100% wave CS then move to jungle and farm 1 or 2 camps. Harassing with beam is situational and if they have to stay close to the creeps then obviously glaives will do more.

Also more midgame damage and farming, but of course if you run her as ganker than get beam. It's situational
Good to see some pro players streaming, always gives me something to do when i'm bored.

10 years since singsong strim.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Depending on your lane it can be safer to get glaives and clear the wave fast them move to jungle.

You can easily get 100% wave CS then move to jungle and farm 1 or 2 camps. Harassing with beam is situational and if they have to stay close to the creeps then obviously glaives will do more.

Also more midgame damage and farming, but of course if you run her as ganker than get beam. It's situational

Flash farming is still terrible, you can deny almost every exp the offlaner gets by controlling the lane(and not leveling glaives), and that is way better than farming 1-2 jungle camps, since that way you're giving both gold and exp to the enemy offlaner. Oh and even though not warding is awful, blink/force staff are excellent support items.
Σ
It was a dual offlane with 2 supports. They can't last hit under tower anyway. It's not like I was feeding a CW or BH or something.

It's situational whether to go glaives over beam.

EDIT: Oh yeah I checked and I'm pretty sure it was necro dazzle, so annoying and not something I want to sit there doing lane control against.
Last edited by ImmortalPig; Jul 26, 2014 at 10:25 PM.