Toribash
oh guys between school basketball football(soccer) parkour tricking and no computer ill be really inactive so i appologize in advance for inactivity.
Matarika>MOOOOOOVE OVER Megan Fox
Matarika> TIME TO TURN UPTON
Hey guys. I'm back from my holiday, but sadly I won't get my laptop back until the start of the school year. No laptop, no toribash. no toribash, no play. school year starts on the 28th or somewhere around there, so it won't be long. but until then, I'll try my best to stay active.
We guys are close to 1000 pages
Anyways my exam is over so let's celebrate 🙌
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.
Originally Posted by MisterTech View Post
oh guys between school basketball football(soccer) parkour tricking and no computer ill be really inactive so i appologize in advance for inactivity.

Don't worry about it. Take your time and be active whenever you can.

Originally Posted by Auram View Post
Hey guys. I'm back from my holiday, but sadly I won't get my laptop back until the start of the school year. No laptop, no toribash. no toribash, no play. school year starts on the 28th or somewhere around there, so it won't be long. but until then, I'll try my best to stay active.

Don't worry just try to be active on forums

Originally Posted by xson View Post
We guys are close to 1000 pages
Anyways my exam is over so let's celebrate 🙌

So.. how did it go? And yeah soon, 1000 pages will be nice c: We've worked hard on this activity for about one and a half years now. So it's nice to see it's going up more and more each day ^-^
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Well Mobin got the awesome rank in the history R.I.P xD.
Anyways did you notice my new signature?.
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.
Originally Posted by xson View Post
Well Mobin got the awesome rank in the history R.I.P xD.
Anyways did you notice my new signature?.

well he got it only because no one in the clan have the heart to kick him, he was the one that got the clan where it is at the moment. And we all got a huge respect for him. And he's a huge friend of mine :3

And yeah, don't quite understand it but.. ok?
I'm not sure what's happening anymore