Ranking
Actually, I asked for those two because I already have trist. Those two are the only ones that I tried and still don't own.

But why isn't miss fortune in that chart
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I'm loving Twitch right now 5 straight wins with him in ranked . He actually beats ezreal outright which is kinda funny, struggles a bit vs corki and graves tho :/

EDIT: also Twitch/Janna lane is super awesome
I'm a fucking professional!
Early game tristana is one of the worst of the ad carries until 6. It's the fact that she's one of the scariest late game ad carries that's the reason you play her. She's pretty much never in range because of high range, high mobility, a position disruption ult, and an attack speed steroid that's pretty much unmatched. Her only downside is she's pretty much pure ad, which means she doesn't fair as well against tanks, unlike vayne and kog who have onhit effects working for them. However, she attacks faster, has a larger range, and has better mobility, so the sacrifice in tank shredding is made up for with bruiser and carry shredding, along with escaping.

She's one of the best, if not the best, ad carry in terms of theory.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
I won the race to 1500, GG WP.

I would like to thank Jando for helping on 2 games.
-----

Taric and Nunu, are tanky and win lane all day. Pick Taric against the squishies and Nunu against the tankies. (General rule of thumb)

h8 u
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
shen + ANY invisible champion = op ganks. tried it on drafts, will try to on rankeds, if shen wont be banned
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
shen + ANY invisible champion = op ganks. tried it on drafts, will try to on rankeds, if shen wont be banned

Shen ALWAYS gets banned.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
I find TF + Shen ganks to be hilarious. You see the TF cards on the ground and you're like, oh bitch is out of position. He appears with a 300 hp shield on and you're like, dafu-OSHITRUN, then a wild Shen appears.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Shen ALWAYS gets banned.

Not always. Bah! Sometimes hes not banned and they DONT first pick him.. that's hilarious.

Oracle - that would be awesome, too :-D
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I find TF + Shen ganks to be hilarious. You see the TF cards on the ground and you're like, oh bitch is out of position. He appears with a 300 hp shield on and you're like, dafu-OSHITRUN, then a wild Shen appears.

Mantheon too.
Jump into a 5v1 with him, shen ults you as you drop in then the rest of your team runs in.
OP initiation.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm currently imagining someone teleporting to a minion, with a pantheon ult coming in the same area, malphite jumps in with the ulti, while TF and shen come out of a nearby bush with the enemy team yelling through their screen.

Anyone up for doing that? :P
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.