Toribash
Thanks for your comments.
Ok guys I did a totally difrent replay for Oc 31
Much more momentum + spin boom kick + sencond boom kick
Zalmoxis told me to add the second boom so I did what I could. (tnx zal)
C&C would be very aprpreciate, hope you like.
Attached Files
largekilla- Oc 31 v2.rpl (283.8 KB, 90 views)
Oc - 31

Well you know what I said about the first kick. The second one was average, nothing special here ^^. Imo you should have went for something more flashy and get a boom too. At any rate, it's better than the replay before :]

Oh and the 2nd kick wasn't a boom since you got only 2 dm ( both legs). Booms are of min 3 dms.

Mess:

Oh you're pretty great with those opener kicks, I loved this one too. It's a pity for such a good kick to be wasted with the mess you did after, so you should rework right after the core and make something nice and stylish ;p
I really like your style. Lots of spins and great openers. The more recent one; "Mess" was lovely. The opener was great (I'm a sucker for spinny build-ups) and the core kick looks awesome. However, the second hit looks a tad messy.

All in all, I like it. Could you use some work to avoid the messy boom, though.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Ty very much for your comments.
Im new with booms so i'll keep practicing.
Here is a new replay, I did this for Opener chalenge 32.
I try some sexy moves
Hope you like. C&C would be appreciate.
Attached Files
largekilla- Oc 32.rpl (373.0 KB, 102 views)
That's it. I quit.

No srsly, that was awesome. The speed, the flow, the hits and the skeet all of it = awesome. I'm pretty darn sure you'll win that one. I can't really find any flaws. I guess I'm blinded by the awesome of that replay. Keep it up man!
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Oc 31
I liked the beginning, and first kick was pretty awesome, but second kick was too easy, nothing special that i saw.
Mess
Zalmoxis told all i wanted to say :o
Oc 32
I watched how u remade opener to ur style , then u made a rly nice spinkick, synchronized it with decap. That all was rly good but preparation to skeet was kinda messy.
The momentum from oc32 was extended for too long and you lost a bit of flow because of it. The splitcap itself was pretty great especially the movement that led up to it and the boom wasn't too special. After the boom you lost a lot of style keeping your glutes extended for so long and that's a pity. The 2dm boom was unexpected but in a good way, I loved it.