Toribash
[APP] XxGamerzz

Application

Upon further questioning about Ascend and more Info

Interesting app. The Name makes me want to deny him but he seems to be a pretty average applicant. However my gut tells me he probably expects us to be something we are not infact.

Tending towards a No.
-----
Nevermind, I'm hard pressed to find a clan he did not apply to and got denied. He is not interested in us, he just wants a clan.
Last edited by Chirs; Aug 27, 2014 at 02:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[APP] vLiKx
Originally Posted by vLiKx View Post
Hello,
My name is Viktor, 15 years old from Germany, Baden-Württemberg. I was just in one clan calls GermanUnderground. My forum activity is like 5-6 and my ingame activity is 7-8. I have Skype and a own TeamSpeak3 server. I meat some Aeon mates in a TB lobby and ask them if i had a chance to get in the clan.

vLiKx.

after being asked about his contact with Aeon and his TB experience:

Originally Posted by vLiKx View Post
I meet you but you was afk :'D TheAnimal and another one but i forgot his name >.<
Im playing TB 1 year and my favorite modes are aikidobigdojo and greykido.

I am neutral for now.
[App] NotShadow
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
Hiya, I'm Shadow, or Zach, if you prefer. I'm a seventeen year old 3rd dan from the United States (North Carolina, to be more specific).I was in Z Fighters for all of a day, and other than that, no special skills/history. I have played with plenty of the Aeon dudes for about a week or two now. So far I've met Fluxen, Chirs, TheAnimal, Skylarr(though, not too much), Rumour, and abyss. I play csgo with Rumour often (he's a skrub), and call with Fluxen and Chirs semi-often as well. I thought after playing with you guys often enough, I'd make the plunge and actually join. So, uh, yeah.

Hi.

--------------

Also, I forgot to add the bit about activity. I'm more of a lurker when it comes to the forum. I'm always on, but I rarely make threads/posts. I've tried to do the IRC thing, but no one is ever on when I go on, if I go on. I'm also on toribash 90% of the time.

Also, here's my steam: Pbbbbbbbbbbbbt

Yes

not sure

Also he got my Yes
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Lets see if we meet him again online
and how it goes

I'm not sure if he is into Clan stuff
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Though i dont think i know him, we should just throw him in the trail thingy, considering all the support he gets in here^^
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
I strongly vouch for this guy. If anyone doubts he is a nice guy, I will personally discuss it with you until you either agree or do suicide. This guy. We need this guy.

I'm serious. I have never been more sure.
[APP] toxicpants
Originally Posted by toxicpants View Post
Hello members of [Aeon],

I am Aaron, a 19 year old guy from the netherlands. I've been playing this game for a while now (About 1,5 years i think?) and i've come to a point i want to show myself what i can do. i honestly believe i can grow the most in a stable, warm comunity with lots of experienced players. after talking to TheAnimal and flooding him with questions about Aeon i've made the choice to apply to this clan for i think it will be able to satisfy me in every way.
i am a 3rd dan blackbelt who has had some experience with being in clans and running clans, when i started this game some clans took me in immidiately such as; Shadow, 3Spooky and some others. after learning the basics i moved on to some slightly bigger comunities. after some time i started my own clan called (Toxic), i managed to lead it for about 5 months until i was forced to quit toribash for personal and emotional reasons.
about 5 months ago i started playing again, i got the chance to join [MyLittle] which was dead. i was given the opportunity to make it alive again, which failed because of long term internet issues.
now i've come back to the game again, and i am not planning on leaving again!
i am not too forum active, i will start being more active for myself to be more understanding of the game's insides and ofcourse for the clan if i will be accepted.
in game activity will be very high for i have set my goals and i will not stop before i get there.
i used to make textures alot but i never put them out there, for i am a little bit of a perfectionist so i never feel like they are good enough, i might start doing that again and i might even start selling them.
i do not have any other experience with things like videomaking and stuff, i do want to learn though.
i am very active on skype, i will put it out here whenever i hear i am accepted, if not.. i obviously wont;p
i came across Aeon in public mushu, they seemed to have fun.. i kinda missed the fun of being in a "family like" clan so i started talking to TheAnimal to get some information.
this is my application, i apologize for making it so long, whenever i start writing i find it rather hard to stop;p

i hope to hear from you guys soon!
thanks for reading

ps: I do have one infraction, which was invalid. it has been reversed
oh and... my face hurts from laughing about the gifsxD

me says no.