Ranking
View Poll Results: Do you like the current keyset?
Numpad setup is great.
64 Votes / 27.83%
The keyboard (axdw) keyset is far superior.
21 Votes / 9.13%
I have a laptop, so I don't have a choice.
62 Votes / 26.96%
They both suck.
23 Votes / 10.00%
It moves the objects, so I don't care.
60 Votes / 26.09%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

try to make it so laptop users can make mods with it....because i ain't got numpad on my laptop....
Originally Posted by crazylars View Post
try to make it so laptop users can make mods with it....because i ain't got numpad on my laptop....

Press numlock, on my laptop the keys are as follows:

1=J
2=K
3=L
4=U
5=I
6=O
7=7
8=8
9=9
0=M

It was a bit confusing to start with but I managed.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=29504
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=110356
what about making it able to make ropes....that would be awesome....but i think it might be impossible
when you select a bunch of objects and want to turn them from -- to |, it instead turns like this l l =/ make a way to spin a whole group of objects with out them rotating...
i made a 16 objects version of it for 3.1
i hope u dont mind(i just changed 2 twelves to sixteens)

Note: i DO NOT take ANY credit for the small modification of this script

Warning: having 16 objects in your game will only work if your playing on version 3.1
3.0 and 3.06 can only handle 12 objects
if you make 16 object in version 3.0 or 3.06 your game WILL crash.

thankyou for your attention,
goodday, Brain112
Attached Files
worldbuilder.lua (28.7 KB, 68 views)
the same way as last time, press l and type the exact name of it, you have to put the mod back in scripts folder for it to load
this is probly mentioned before but... its important...you need to make it so we can link the objects so that they become 1 ok? becouse i was thinkin about adding things like ladders 600 feet in the air and you can nock it down and such it would be great for making clan vids and stuff ^_^
Originally Posted by Vamp_09 View Post
this is probly mentioned before but... its important...you need to make it so we can link the objects so that they become 1 ok? becouse i was thinkin about adding things like ladders 600 feet in the air and you can nock it down and such it would be great for making clan vids and stuff ^_^

HEY! YOU STOLE MY IDEA lolz i was almost gonna say pillow instead of idea