Ranking
Great replays iver, really like the judo stuff.
Can you try to explain how to do tai otoshi and SassaeTsuriKomiAshi.
oh thank you, and sure.

In both of them you'll need some speed, uke must be coming to you fast, so they're pretty beautiful counters against those opener kicks.

In Sassae Tsuri Komi Ashi you'll just use your foot to "block" your opponent's outer foot while you pull his upper body to your backwards - preferentially while raising one shoulder and lowering the other in order to making him spin - this will create a powerful twisting motion which will allow you to take you opponent down. There are a few examples of it in this thread.

Tai Otoshi is almost the same. The great difference from sassae is that you don't use only your foot, but your entire leg to make your opponent stumble and spin. Like this:

The biggest problem of this move is that the mix "keep balance + avoid glitched grips + make your opponent fall" is pretty hard to achieve. But imo the secret is all about the way you spin to set the move.
The problem when I try to do tai otoshi I cant turn my body to get my leg in position, and if i do i end up turning myself because i cant get grip, I know how to do tai otoshi and the idea after it, aswell as I do with sasea but ingame I cant execute them properly. Ill try to make an replay for both of them. Then I'll pm them.
Attached Files
Tai otoshi attemps.rpl (82.9 KB, 7 views)
Redone.rpl (24.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Headles; Oct 2, 2015 at 07:58 PM.
That's good but still not a Tai otoshi. It's more like a O Soto Guruma.

Tai Otoshi is supposed to take your opponent from his front, not from his back.