Toribash
In older versions the ghosts are bugged like that. And I cannot remove the zero from the background since I never drew it there. Dunno why its appearing.
its not that annoying... its just there....
any way .. can you make another script for joints looking like on shaders? and make it work with faked shaders?
Originally Posted by Kumer View Post
its not that annoying... its just there....
any way .. can you make another script for joints looking like on shaders? and make it work with faked shaders?

You mean like smooth joints?
I dont think that is possible

BUT!
Did you know that in some shaders the joint color is distorted? Like i was in "purple" and it made my platinum look like aurora
Last edited by MOBI; Mar 18, 2010 at 12:36 AM.
Wow, never noticed that with platinum. In aqua shader it looks like imperial. Thats interesting. Seems like the server message color is the same as platinum color.

For the text and floor this script forces some shader options. This is an interesting side affect.
The ghost is somewhat transparent so it will always have some of the colour of the background in it. This happens without the script as well, it just isn't as noticeable.

Yeah and as DsNub said, void becomes a greyish colour with these shaders.
I changed the forces and relaxes to be the right color. But the emotes, timers and user texts still change color. I'm not sure its fixable. Maybe I should just disable "customs" and "server message" colors. Note that the colors still change in the creator.