Ranking
Originally Posted by bloodbath View Post
well if u want them to "rise" they will have to keep rising and they will never fall down

gravity can only go in 1 direction you know >.> i declare that your mod idea will be impossible, until 3.3

also isnt there already a lightningfighter joust?

No no no the players don't rise the lava rises.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
that's the thing which is impossible for a moment. If i lower the lava, i cannot control it's speed. Gravity on the other hand will cause it to lower and thus, the lava will not rise
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
^point proven^
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Make a UFC Octagon mod. Here's some pics of it:

I know that a octagon mod already exists, but it isn't anywhere near the real UFC octagon.
Originally Posted by Basher515 View Post
that's the thing which is impossible for a moment. If i lower the lava, i cannot control it's speed. Gravity on the other hand will cause it to lower and thus, the lava will not rise

OK. Will it be possible in 3.3 though? Like I said before, I can wait any period of time for this thing.

P.S. How about a mod with chutes filled with lava above the players' heads that will spew lava down on them as they fight? Another idea would be to have the chutes shoot the players at each other but like jousting but at a slight downward angle, whereupon they would crash in the air, then fall into the lava (the lava pit will probably need to be reasonably large to make sure they fall in).
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
Originally Posted by UFCFan View Post
Make a UFC Octagon mod. Here's some pics of it:

I know that a octagon mod already exists, but it isn't anywhere near the real UFC octagon.

it has been done
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.