Toribash
hmmm... I gotta say , I'm quite dissapointed with the hanging and just touched replays , you we're doing these weird mini flips , fast and really weird and unrealistic and oh yeah really bad because
1.you we're like inches from the ground
2.you extended you're glutes in the air so it looks really really weird
3. jumping with you're toes , again

I guess the only good one was heroic jumps , but not all parts of it are good , just the hang time in the second jump was ok , the hang time was pretty nice , and you landed with you're feet which is good , but the way you jumped was not so nice , and make the landing a little more realistic by bending your knees half way like in real life
6/10 for the heroic jumps , thats all

oh yeah heres a replay of my sticking an awsome landing
Attached Files
#max- timed zero.rpl (192.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by maxfire1; Nov 1, 2011 at 03:21 PM.
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Max, I was amazed! You make EPIC replays !!! I made four replays I don't start with running anymore... I am trying something new, so tell me what do you think.
Attached Files
Steelex - Everyday Coolin'.rpl (71.7 KB, 4 views)
Steelex - Ya, Ya...Mmm No!.rpl (52.5 KB, 5 views)
Steelex - I Ain't Done Yet.rpl (79.7 KB, 4 views)
Steelex - Spiral Flip.rpl (82.3 KB, 4 views)
Free TC Here
Proud Member Of [TPC]
well you've improved by alot, glad you took a look at those hang time
the only thing you should improve it your squirming in the air (the bending of your lumbar and abs back and forth during the sample or flip) try holding your lumbar and abs during the flip so your momentum goes on way and you don't squirm that much if you do that
and the extending of glutes need to be lessened (overall judgement)
7/10 and do -30 gravity , practice more in that gravity , if you do better than that in -30 gravity you'lle be 1step closer to being an awsome replay maker

heres a quick edit of me testing out my momentum build up , I think the opener I used was suckish but I managed to work around it
Attached Files
#max- momentum run .rpl (199.5 KB, 4 views)
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

That was nice... Oh btw I got inspired from your last replays so I made more tricking replays and I start improving... I use abs and lumbar more now and Im improving... So the first one is edit but the second is brand new and i think its starting to be more realistic now... By the way the 2nd is on 30 Gravity So First time 30 gravity I guess I did well... :]
Attached Files
Steelex - My Train.rpl (84.5 KB, 4 views)
Free TC Here
Proud Member Of [TPC]
well you did better in the first one , but make the role a little faster and the last pose was unfinished , hack the replay and extend the frame limit so you can pose properly
the second was ok for a first timer , it good that your able to stand and not role like other people , but the hang time was nice , try mimicking the tricks in this video, be sure to use only those tricks and I don't think you should kick unless you have a complete understanding of realism
here the link to the vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_SJEqc-Rxk

also heres a replay of me , I couldn't control my momentum that much so I jerked alot , I might edit it but I'm pretty happy with the 2nd to the last cork spin . I'm losing control of my new found momentum lol
Attached Files
#max- a later date .rpl (381.3 KB, 9 views)
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

This must have turned into some sort of tricking clan, lol. That last replay was nice, I liked the corkspins, like you said.

I took the beginning of your opener and started to do some stuff, just for the heck of it. I don't think I did any real tricks, but I kinda jumped around and stuff.
Attached Files
Pietrickzz.rpl (201.7 KB, 7 views)
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
If we we're a tricking clan we would be popular like imba -You shoot too low, ;) -PieGod
the flips we're ok , but you squirm alot, try keeping your weight going in on direction during the flip so you don't squirm that much

oh yeah , I made this replay for the tori olympics in floor exercise
I think I'm satisfied with this one but my favorite part was the front flip to the back flip , IDK why I stoped in the middle , lol

I might edit it though
Attached Files
Last edited by PieGod; Nov 22, 2011 at 01:11 AM.
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

The front-flip to back was nice. Smooth, and was good use of the arms (without ruining the flips). My favorite part was when you were twisting on your arms. A little bit rough, or unsmooth, in some parts.

I mostly focused on keeping my motion going during this replay, although I added a flip in the end.
Attached Files
SmoothMotion.rpl (127.7 KB, 7 views)
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
you had pretty nice flow there but the second run up to the jump gave you away , I like your hang time though , it reminds my of largekilla

I got my flow back but I don't think the second time I used my hand in the back flip was nice
Attached Files
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Just check this out 30 gravity nothing special...
Ah yeah I almost forgot I made this at Computer Lessons...
Attached Files
Steelex - School Education.rpl (151.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Steelex12; Dec 2, 2011 at 12:56 PM.
Free TC Here
Proud Member Of [TPC]