Ranking
Just don't play it. Play mods, that we have told you.
And listen Nigma, He will help you.
Okay.
Don't post posts like it, there contain too low number of words in it. ~Overlord
-----
I will keep track of your forum rules from now on.
Last edited by Theorist; Jul 26, 2013 at 04:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE MATHS."
(~Theorist~)
It's not that we don't want you to play Twinswords , it's that we want you to excel and improve ingame wise . You can still play it , i mean , it is your choice to do so.
But mods such as lenshu , spar etc , require more skill and improves skill level .
Also i am Nigma , so feel free to refer me to as such.
~Nigma
So can I finally join the clan? This is the longest conversation ever taken place about a single application.
(~Theorist~)
Patience man , we don't let just anyone into the clan.
If you're having an issue , feel free to cancel your application.
~Nigma
Ok I will be patient.
-----
Nevermind I decided to withdraw my app. But I might come back.
Last edited by Theorist; Jul 27, 2013 at 05:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(~Theorist~)
|Clan App| BubBug
Heller, I'm BubBug my best mods are Akido and Taekwondo I'm ranked in the top 50k. My win ratio is 42%. I'm pretty good i can beat black belts and up but i can also lose to them it's mostly half and half... I haven't had any bans or infractions. The current clan I'm in right now is dub5tep it's an unofficial clan it's mostly new. It's a pretty good clan but I'd like toe be in a better official clan with a friendly community. I'm very forum active mostly in the market area but I do check my messages and read the general forums. I read the clan forums when I'm intrested/ in a clan. I've only been in one clan before which is the one I'm in now. I hope you accept me I don't really know what more to inform you about... I'm a blue belt almost to a brown, and I am on Toribash a lot so if you ever need me do /search BubBug and you'll most likely find me. Thanks!
Attached Files
Best win.rpl (32.8 KB, 5 views)
Awesome kill.rpl (35.6 KB, 4 views)
Like a baws.rpl (63.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by BubBug; Jul 27, 2013 at 09:10 AM.