Toribash
i may tag along too since im a scrub at all the parkour stuff >.<

if anyone is looking for some ABD help im a pretty good with grappling ;)
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
MLA FTW
Micah

Teacher application

29 March 2015

I would like to be a teacher in this organization. I joined RSO a long time ago as a student, and was taught by the very best on how to improve my skills within sparring. Not only did I receive help in spar but in tk,(from my old friend t0ri0baby) wushu,(DrHax before name change) aikido, (poop and Blueevil)and runikido (little help from crocap). I would like to pass on this information to others who need the help and would like to work for it. I myself would not say allowing me to teach would be super helpful, but I do like to help people so accepting me would be pretty rad. Thank you for reading this application. later
Hi! Please can someone help me? I'm a blue belt but i'm really noob i'm a blue belt because i play with noobs X.X. Please, i'd like to be a Taekkyon and skateboarding student.
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
Micah

Teacher application

29 March 2015

I would like to be a teacher in this organization. I joined RSO a long time ago as a student, and was taught by the very best on how to improve my skills within sparring. Not only did I receive help in spar but in tk,(from my old friend t0ri0baby) wushu,(DrHax before name change) aikido, (poop and Blueevil)and runikido (little help from crocap). I would like to pass on this information to others who need the help and would like to work for it. I myself would not say allowing me to teach would be super helpful, but I do like to help people so accepting me would be pretty rad. Thank you for reading this application. later

i think we need micha in
-----
Originally Posted by MrZerRap View Post
Hi! Please can someone help me? I'm a blue belt but i'm really noob i'm a blue belt because i play with noobs X.X. Please, i'd like to be a Taekkyon and skateboarding student.

i may be able to help with tk but not skateboarding
Last edited by Day; Apr 1, 2015 at 11:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert