Toribash
I noticed it earlier, guess Flyass got some problem in his keyboard. Sorry for being inactive yesterday, internet was gone for a day.It happens frequently.
And also guys I will be not in-game active as earlier as myschools have started but will try to post sometimes.
-----
And also I am working on a parkour mod. Anyone willing to try please inform me.
Last edited by eElectro; Apr 3, 2014 at 12:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Hey guys. I just fought (Rip) Respect is Painful. AND I WON. 1 vs 2[actually 3, the other left so I fought 3.] WOOO (Nos)10-6(Rip)
Just Monika.
god job anon for winning that clan war because of the you have pushed this clan one step closer to being in the top ten clans. I also wanted to say thank you to every one who is participating in the clan wars there is a few who are not. but I thank they will help in the future you guys are doing good for this clan lets keep it up.
Well nvm I'm so badass I've finnished all my work and now I'm on the banner, tell me the colors you want guys and the effects ;)
B3st I would guess fly would want sumthin associated with nitroglycerin or maybe just the nitro canister (see our current banner for an example).
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Clan origins:

At first there was a clan called Secret Assasians, it crashed when a user called flesmon stole money from the bank. We disbanded

Clan names:

We had several names
1) marines
2)USA marines
3) Nitro
And finally
4) Nos ( nitro for short)

And that's it