Ranking
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
During school hours working on a power point presentation. Wasn't really working on it though

Haha nice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
An exact same thread with the same title still exists.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=259859

Anyway, I found out about it in '09 because a friend introduced it to me. I hated it yet I somehow couldn't stop playing it :c
Last edited by Gelatine; Apr 25, 2011 at 04:06 AM.
A couple years ago I had a favorite flash games website, it was games.co.id.
I searched for 'Tori' for no reason. Toribash is in the search results.
I believe it's the old version of ToriFlash.
On the menu there are 2 buttons. 'New Game' and 'Website'.
After I got addicted to it, I clicked the 'Website' button and it redirects me to the real Toribash Web.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lucent | Solax | Orfeas | Math | Virtue | Rick | Shmevin | Noah
Fans & Buddies
fun-motion.com

I waited around a year and a half before making my first account.
i got bored one day and typed in "best freeware games" and toribash popped up ha
Hey play karate.tbm its fun!
this is the story when the first i played toribash
When i bored i played in website called Games.co.id,at that website i found game called toribash,but in games.co.id have a bad graphic and bad gameplay, so i didn't play it,then after 2 years i ear my friend talk with his friend about toribash,he say toribash is awesome.I confuse,so i ask to my friend about i.then i realize toribash that he talking about is different so he show me about toribash,then i stuck with toribash,after i play ingame for 1 years,i got bored,then i didn't play toribash for long time.when i become junior high school student my friend say about forum,after that i play again,There you got it

my history for finding toribash is so long you know
Current Teknik TC:30000tc
I Was Browsing to a discussing forum and look at someone's siggy...
its Toribash usercard...i googled it...and i got the game...
it's really laggy for my old computer....and decided to unistall 'em....
when about a few months...i bought a Mac...and was REALLY dont think about toribash...
and i reminded again about this game when i got to mac indonesian forums when a user posted about Toribash...and reminds it again about that
and here i am...With a moar good comp and Plays this game :3
we rub a mexican monkey