Toribash
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
After the big shit storm on the Inactivity Thread about the "Betting server Incident", I had an idea.

I feel like certain ranks in the clan should have the power to have operating power in events and have the power to make them.
(NOTE : This is an in-game idea)

The Powers : Operator and the ability to make the event.

Higher Ups
Leader Access : Yes, both
Founder Access : Yes, both
Clan Commander Access : Yes, both
Executive Officer Access : Yes, both
Prime Chancellor Access : Yes, both
Council Access : Yes, both
Veteran Access : Yes, both
-------------
In-Between
Executive Recruiter Access : Yes, operating powers (op)
Recruiter Access : If permission from the higher-ups, operating powers (op)
War Commander Acess : If permission from the higher-ups, operating powers (op)
War Disciple Access : If permission from the higher-ups, operating powers (op)
Inactive Members : Depends where they were originally
-------------
Getting There
Member Access : No, neither
Freshman Access : No, neither
Trial Member Access : No, neither
Inactive Members : Depends where they were originally
Unranked Access : No, neither
-------------
Took me about 15 minutes to think of, but in my opinion I feel like it's for the best.

Yeah solid idea, will prevent similar problems in the future.
we talked about it in Skype this idea looks firm but I think that the regular memvbers should be allowed to host because the discripton for a member is: someone who has been in the clan for at least 3-4 months. I believe that is more than enough time to learn about hosting and such. I also don't want to shut the members out of events since they are the bulk of the clan. Most of the normal members as of right now are those who have some degree as how to host a server.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
we talked about it in Skype this idea looks firm but I think that the regular memvbers should be allowed to host because the discripton for a member is: someone who has been in the clan for at least 3-4 months. I believe that is more than enough time to learn about hosting and such. I also don't want to shut the members out of events since they are the bulk of the clan. Most of the normal members as of right now are those who have some degree as how to host a server.

I think that is fair. How about; members of that level can host, but still need permission from a higher-up member (a quick yes/no so that people know what is being hosted).
Last edited by Blue; Jan 19, 2015 at 02:52 PM.
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
I think that is fair. How about; members of that level can host, but still need permission from a higher-up member (a quick yes/no so that people know what is being hosted).

moving Member Access to In-Between
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
That sounds like a good idea.

However, I do have a question on that.

I have been doing bet servers for around 3 years (not to brag), but as that stands, could it be okay if I could do a bet server by myself, and of course a friend for nudging? (That friend will most likely not be in Origin, for the good or bad.)
Originally Posted by Zykeki View Post
That sounds like a good idea.

However, I do have a question on that.

I have been doing bet servers for around 3 years (not to brag), but as that stands, could it be okay if I could do a bet server by myself, and of course a friend for nudging? (That friend will most likely not be in Origin, for the good or bad.)

Well..

If it was a clan betting server, then no.
If it's just yours and some other dude is helping, then yes.
The idea is supposed to rely on a Clan Event.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Here is My New Idea,
We Make [Origin] thread in forums of items , selling , Buying and Trading Items,
We try to make profit from items and using forums too..
So,We Get 2 sources of Money events/Ingame Betting servers and Forums Money,
So,We Get Money In this Origin Bank..
Goal from this:Fast Money,Much sources Of Money..
Needed MasterFate Or Zeus To make the thread so the first page is shiny :] Or anyone have Bought VIP I think,
Almost every origin member/Player Can Trade/sell making Deals,..Who Have anything to add post it over here..Or If You dislike the Idea also mention the reason here ,
Have a Nice day,
Mercy
Old Is always GOLD
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Here is My New Idea,
We Make [Origin] thread in forums of items , selling , Buying and Trading Items,
We try to make profit from items and using forums too..
So,We Get 2 sources of Money events/Ingame Betting servers and Forums Money,
So,We Get Money In this Origin Bank..
Goal from this:Fast Money,Much sources Of Money..
Needed MasterFate Or Zeus To make the thread so the first page is shiny :] Or anyone have Bought VIP I think,
Almost every origin member/Player Can Trade/sell making Deals,..Who Have anything to add post it over here..Or If You dislike the Idea also mention the reason here ,
Have a Nice day,
Mercy

i agree, seems like it could work!
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Originally Posted by savlon View Post
i agree, seems like it could work!

Yeah It will ,
Because We Have enough money and we can do profits.
Old Is always GOLD