Toribash
Welcome back Mwebs. I think I may of already said that in-game. But I'm not sure. Nonetheless, good to have you back.

I wish to see a free form application sometime. It would be cool to see people willing to put time and effort into the application instead of basically copy/pasting applications from other clans and slapping them into our questions.
1) Will make applications thought about more.
2) Will keep idiots out of the clan
3) Ethereal is really a bit too easy to get into. We need to tighten up

Just my $0.02.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
I think you guys should be even more stricked than you are at the moment, I think
ya'll need to make this app a 'Free Form' so basicly, they can write the app in sentences
and paragraphs, none of these 'Real life name;harold,previous clans; bonedby' etc.

But also make it so the freeform apps are long and detailed, to make you think 'Hmm,
yeah, this guy looks hella smart, I want him in my clan!'

And Ave', you've probably heard this before, and you had this signature for ages, but
i wanna tell you, that. Looks, Sexy. All the effects and shit, it's yummy.

There's a bunch of long ass reasons I don't feel like repeating that I already told to Iso about the subject. Basically, Free form is stupid. It makes the applicant look stupid no matter what. It's a clan, I don't want to know your entire life story just so we can judge you.

Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Welcome back Mwebs. I think I may of already said that in-game. But I'm not sure. Nonetheless, good to have you back.

I wish to see a free form application sometime. It would be cool to see people willing to put time and effort into the application instead of basically copy/pasting applications from other clans and slapping them into our questions.
1) Will make applications thought about more.
2) Will keep idiots out of the clan
3) Ethereal is really a bit too easy to get into. We need to tighten up

Just my $0.02.

I thought we already did that. :3
We've used our app since we started, It's done us well. It got us official and got us many respectable members. Don't fix it if it isn't broke.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Nyann: You say that having a free form application will allow people to copy/paste?
I think the free form application would be MUCH easier to copy/paste since a lot of clans have the option to do a free form, and you don't have specific things you have to go over depending on the clan.
I agree, the Free-Form application would be far too easy to copy and paste (e.g. Hello my name is John and I would like to join (clan name here) etc. etc.)

I say keep it as it is. It actually does take a bit more work than free-form if you think about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
No.
This is just a troll application.

1 post - This one.
Joined this moth.

Not even answering the questions fully

And the part where it says to draw something, you just stole a picture from a website
http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/in...rific_wre.html

Not sure what your idea was, but it certainly was not an application. Post deleted.
Last edited by Nyann; Jan 24, 2013 at 01:10 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Aww man. I took the time to go an fill that entire app out.

Well at least it goes to show how easy it is to fill one of those out.

And you saw how fast it was deleted. :3 ~Inferno
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Jan 24, 2013 at 02:40 AM.
i say yes, he is a good person and very active
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Not in the app, I've seen your attitude in other places on the forums/ingame.
Nothing against you, but I don't think Ethereal is right for you.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]