Toribash
I was going to share my thoughts but then I read every post realized my thoughts about suicide were already covered but nonetheless I will share them. Suicide is a very complicated subject because it's easy to bring religion and what not into it, but still no matter what your opinion is it is the person's choice. No matter how dumb the reason is if they have reasonable justification behind it. Who am I to stop them? It's their choice and their life. If they don't care about what the future may hold it's their choice, but hey that's just my opinion
Yeap, pretty much everything is covered. However, "Who am I to stop them?" You might just be the only person that could, so not only the victim should look for solutions and answers. In fact, I'm going to bring another discussion. Who is really the victim? I mean, it's pretty obvious that it's the person suiciding, but I believe that the people around you becomes victims when you leave them. But hey, that's just my opinion... A game theory! Oh, wait, wrong punch line.
The cake ain't telling the truth...
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Life throws shit at everyone. Some get more than others, but it's ultimately up to you how you deal with it, if you deal with it at all.

Then there are those who are born with shit up to their knees and still life is throwing shit onto an already sinking boat... You can't swim in shit just maybe at the end you may think " was it worth it"
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Then there are those who are born with shit up to their knees and still life is throwing shit onto an already sinking boat... You can't swim in shit just maybe at the end you may think " was it worth it"

Guys enough with the imagery. I have just eaten a large breakfast and want it to stay eaten. No need to make everyone want to throw up on their computer screen. "Some are less fortunate than others" would have been perfectly sufficient.
Good morning sweet princess