Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Membrain View Post
100K plus full viridian to be precise. I think I asked for 300K. Razasha was my first paying customer since my return to tb so I tried to give him a deal.

I bet he wasn't complaining about that. It's basically a steal considering the quality. Great job.
Back for good.
Awesome Membrain ! , very nice, 100k is a steal for that set just like usimm said but this thread is not about prices so yeah, very nice set.
Nice
Mem I love it,
It's different, It has a nice layout and the way you made everything on it and you didn't copy and paste it,
the head is the best and the colours are cool nice shading and overall good work, as usual.
So cute!

The edges of the teeth with the highlight look a little pixelated. I must also compliment you on the amazing job of the ears....
Goodjob on the ears.
Back for good.
thank you all, ill try to fix the erros up abit
but seeing as im using gimp. its very hard to make good lines. and when i map the head it usually pixelates it. D:
I didn't even notice the pixelation. If you want to fix it with Gimp then it's easy. Run the smudge tool carefully over the pixelated edges with the brush opacity set to around 50% or less.