Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Who in here grabbed himself a nice Defiant map pack code from 343? (becase i did)
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by R3m1nD View Post
How did you get that?

BS Angel (343 forum/promoninjette) gave away codes for it. For free.
I was one of the lucky few. I can say, you will be VERY satisfied with the new maps.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
Became commander a while ago, js.
Wasted a bunch of cR on commando.

spartansux

Haha, I think commando's ugly. I like Pilot, Recon, and EVA[C]. I have a bunch or cR so spend. But I'm waiting, I don't know why. I have thy black visor and robot arm ;].

Originally Posted by DarkGaia8 View Post
I just wna say:I LOVE THIS GAME! and i just wna ask:are you all snipers,causee that would suck

Why do you ask?

Originally Posted by AHD View Post
Who in here grabbed himself a nice Defiant map pack code from 343? (becase i did)

Ah, you're lucky. And it's not from 343. It's from Certain Affinity ®. Also, are the FRG's or lasers/any rare weapons on the new maps?

Originally Posted by AHD View Post
BS Angel (343 forum/promoninjette) gave away codes for it. For free.
I was one of the lucky few. I can say, you will be VERY satisfied with the new maps.

Awesome. Tell me more about them.

Unearthed:

Highlands:

Condemned:
Originally Posted by JustYoking View Post
who agrees that the hologram is completely useless because everyone can tell it's a hologram?

Me, but at the beginning of Halo Reach's Multiplayer i got some neat kills with it. Now its just dildo.
I love Reach, I don't have it anymore though, I miss it lols, but I did do pretty awesome at it.

However, I want more to come out, there's plenty of the Halo Timeline which is missing in the games, which could be very very good.

I loved Halo 1, Halo 3 was alright... but Halo 1 and Custom Edition, fricking raped all.
Join the [Essence] of Toribash
Love the game, honestly it is probably the best halo game out of them all gameplay and looks wise, though when halo three is considered the worst of all the games you know its an elite group of games, because halo 3 kicked major ass.