Ranking
Browsing the internet and saw a commercial w/ about [Avengers]? dunno what the shortened version would be but I dunno but honestly I think something that's internet slang like [LOL] would have the biggest impact in respect to recruiting people and just being flashy ingame and possibly on forums...
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
LOL = oldfags facepalming, 12 year olds sending us shit like 'can i jion ur clan plz?'.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
Rageful... You didn't like anything on my list (which had like 100 options), you say you hate serious names because they make us seem like "fags" even though you yourself said you like the "elven names" which are also serious.

After that you said that it'd be much better to not have a serious name and just have a funny one, something simple and catchy, however when I suggest [LOL] you said it also = "fags".

So from what I can tell, you're just grumpy, you don't like anything, you're way to picky and apparently everything = fags.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Another shitstorm you're trying to brew up LOL? Fuck it, your suggestions of clan names are too common and not to my liking, problem? Go dwell about it, I couldn't a fuck. Wolf managed to understand what I was trying to convey: a not serious one or an uncommon one. Not that hard to pick up right?
Last edited by Rageful; Nov 22, 2011 at 12:12 PM. Reason: I'm so grumpy, omg!!!! trollfayce.jpg
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
Hmm
well
coffee and one were both unique names.
maybe you vote to keep one of them (coffee looks nicer ingame)
however this causes problems etc
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Well... Math liked the idea and then, I will post it. I suggest "chess" as clan name
the clan tag could be [c], as Coffe already uses.
The clan ranks, will be the same as the game:

King
Queen
Bishop
Knight
Rook
Pawn

yay
just another ideia to the pot
Actually the ranking is very simple if you understand chess...

Although I might feel a bit nerdy with the clan tag [Chess], but okay.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~