Ranking
dude explain how tou was in T without any post then i can vote yes and the others may change theirs votes.thx
I don't believe in stars they are all helicopters to me.
No point in doing so. He has already been rejected.
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman
Name:FreeStafe
Belt:2dn Black Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings:NOPE!
Past clans:nope!
Anyone you know in this clan:BlackOpsMan33,DartzPie,davesplayer,oreoowen.
Why do you want us:I want to help advance your clan, well, I was invited to your clan)
Why should we want you:I'm playing pretty well, and you do not interfere with the active player, right?
Best and Worst mods:judo,akido,akidoBD,Worst wushu.
One or two paragraphs about yourself:I'm Tom, I am 18 years old. I like to play in toribash, played a long time ago, I decided to come back, I love martial arts tk)and end)
Your usercard:nope!
3 replays:I'm sorry I have added more
Attached Files
4e.rpl (74.3 KB, 7 views)
3ws3ws3.rpl (27.5 KB, 6 views)
3ws3ws.rpl (43.8 KB, 6 views)
ds.rpl (35.8 KB, 7 views)
3as.rpl (27.5 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by FreeStafe View Post
Why do you want us:I want to help advance your clan, well, I was invited to your clan)
Why should we want you:I'm playing pretty well, and you do not interfere with the active player, right?
One or two paragraphs about yourself:I'm Tom, I am 18 years old. I like to play in toribash, played a long time ago, I decided to come back, I love martial arts tk)and end)

You seem a bit cocky. I vote no.
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman
Originally Posted by XTorigod View Post
You seem a bit cocky. I vote no.

wtf?My rage stopping you?
Originally Posted by FreeStafe View Post

My vote is no. Good replays though.
Originally Posted by Koco934 View Post
My vote is no. Good replays though.

in the words of a wise man, "even a wise man can make a mistake, to say nothing of ordinary people."
I vote yes, he's a really good player, pretty active in-game and A really good friend to me, if you got to know him, you'll see that he's a cool guy :3
Originally Posted by daveslayer View Post
I vote yes, he's a really good player, pretty active in-game and A really good friend to me, if you got to know him, you'll see that he's a cool guy :3

Well then I'm going to try something new. I'm thinking that he could be added as either a trail member (like a few other clans do). Or am I being to nice...