Toribash
Originally Posted by DjPz View Post
I've made the decision to go ingame today, I don't wanna get too rusty.

anybody wanna join?

Jo f :>
Teehee
Hey, I'm Aforementioned and I think Alphasonik already told you a bit about me, but I figured I'd expand a bit on that and this looked like the place to do it.

My name is Matt I'm 17 and I'm from Canal Flats, BC, Canada. It is a SMALL town (about 700 people) located right in the middle of the Coloumbia Valley. Which is basically a lot of this:

I graduated highschool yesterday and got a job today so I can save up to move to Vancouver and go to graphic design school, unfortunately Vancouver is the most expensive city in North America . I'm fairly adept at photoshop, though being self-taught I still have a lot to learn. I do digital paintings mostly, but I've recently started texturing as well.

I play drums and have started learning how to play piano. I also like to compose (though I'm still pretty new to it.)

I think that's about it for me, I really appreciate this offer from Alphasonik, and the rest of you for letting me hang around.
I really like this guy, I think he'll fit in pretty well.
Do you have some more work you can show us, Matt?
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by aforementioned View Post
I have a few, let me just get them together for ya. I s'pose the art and textures thread would be the place to put it, eh?

Indeed it would be.

Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
I really like this guy, I think he'll fit in pretty well.
Do you have some more work you can show us, Matt?

I do agree.

Also: Would you look at that, a rhyme i see.

▲ ▲
Jesus this ingame community is getting gay....
Playing for 30 minute and I didn't finish one fight in wushu.. everyone just leaves..
Well the only official server with people actually in it was wushu..but I guess I'll never join there again xd