Toribash
Sorry if I'm being impatient, but I really want to get a reply from you guys whether I stand a chance in [Mr] at all. (:
Well if I could, I really would try my best to help this clan to be more active. I really don't want [Mr] to die and become inactive.
-----
Sorry if I'm being impatient, but I really want to get a reply from you guys whether I stand a chance in [Mr] at all. (:
Well if I could, I really would try my best to help this clan to be more active. I really don't want [Mr] to die and become inactive.
Last edited by Dexx; Jul 10, 2013 at 12:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Well uh, normally I'd have an answer for you by now but mister is so inactive it seems, not a single member has given their opinion on you, in fact the only person to do so is an ally :v
So yeah, that's the kind of inactivity that you'd be getting yourself into. Also it might just be my inability to join the irc at regular hours but have you joined our channel at all?
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Well uh, normally I'd have an answer for you by now but mister is so inactive it seems, not a single member has given their opinion on you, in fact the only person to do so is an ally :v
So yeah, that's the kind of inactivity that you'd be getting yourself into. Also it might just be my inability to join the irc at regular hours but have you joined our channel at all?

Well I surely remember that I did. No one apparently was on though. It's fine if no one give their opinions. I'll definitely wait for an answer before I proceed on. I'll be really active on both forums and ingame this few weeks, so I hope I can see some of the members of [Mr] on.
Ex-Gamemaster
Well uh Tim sorry to say but i withdraw my application. It's not because [Mr] is inactive, but is mostly because I think a better clan suits me. I hope you don't get the wrong mindset of me because of this. Sorry Tim. :c
Ex-Gamemaster
I actually got online to invite you to mister, but if you'd like to withdraw your app that's cool too.

Originally Posted by Tim View Post
I actually got online to invite you to mister, but if you'd like to withdraw your app that's cool too.

Oh noes, I'm sorry. I could withdraw my application to [Phantom] if you want.
Ex-Gamemaster
I don't know about you, your app for phantom is apparently void now that they're dead (at least that's what I think happened) you're very willing to drop that app regardless, and it makes me nervous about inviting you. What if something catches your eye and you drop us? From our conversation yesterday the way you think about things is a bit silly, if not illogical at times and you're very quick to make choices and then go back on them. So for now I'll have to say no and retract my previous statement given our previous conversation. Hang around and apply again in like a month and maybe.

Very well Tim & Stellar. I agree with both of you that i'm in a rush to join a clan. I decided to stay clanless for a while and reflect on myself. I don't want to spam this thread anymore, so thanks for your suggestions.
Ex-Gamemaster
Hey my name is Lewis I am 15 and my GMT is -0 I have been playing toribash for about a year now and I can say its the best fighting game I have ever played I like the no win to buy system and it is good for makeing new friends kinda. I see this clan is not going well at this moment with the inactivity and members leaving and what not so I would like to help out anyway I can I also like to go ingame a lot I am hopeing to get 10th dan soon and I am always on the forums I may not always post but I am here hopefully we can get this clan going again.
My main mod ingame is ABD and I sometimes like spiritwresteling and I am an 8th dan and a chilled person I like to talk with friends but only if you will be nice nasty people can go eat poop I don't have any art skills and I am no good at marketing sorry oh and I don't like the sun and I like the colour green why because it is an amazing colour.
I haven't been in a irc for a while because the clan I was in before had members I didn't like and stuff so I will get on you're one right away I hope to see someone there if not then no biggy I don't have skype sorry and I don't think I will get one I am not a good talker ha and I am on toribash daily I have some alts which I don't use and I have had 5 or 6 infractions and no bans.

Hope you can see something in me that would help you guys and yeah keep on going with the clan.
Last edited by lewis862; Jul 15, 2013 at 06:42 PM.
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.