lol o.j

w.e he wants

i say split the winnings in half if he wants it that way
Hu loves orangesoda?
50% 50%
75k for a head o_O
w8 ill just do one myself ._.

coppy paste :O

Last edited by Nightmare; Jul 20, 2008 at 03:49 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
lol i love tc too!!
my head is cooler ;P
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
i doubt you would stand a chance unless your immense at textures oh yeah he should of decided to day aswell
Hu loves orangesoda?
LOL i'm on it

EDIT 1: so far i have the trails, and the head (it comes in transparent and non transparent.)

I can make the trails white and pies, or transparent so it just shows the 2D pies floating in the air

EDIT-2: I have transparent and non transparent versions of all the textures, I will put Screenies of the Transparent and Non transparent FULL sets when i'm DONE. for now, heres the preview of the transparent.
Last edited by ZaneNutio; Jul 21, 2008 at 04:02 AM. Reason: preview (no double post)
Ok I finished 0_o

Tell me if i should change annything.

If ya want to buy anny parts of it, just tell me, like you can buy both sets, or parts of both sets , or a part of one set, idc, just buy somthing because it took forever to make this clown gear.

Just tell me what you want (if annything)

Spinning Head:

Transparent Gear:
Alternating colors on legs and arms. XD on hands, wierd bloody feet, Head looks creepy as hell :P And trails are slightly transparent with no background.

Basic Gear:
Illiutions in arms and legs, Head still scary as hell, XD on hands, bloody feet, white bgs on trails.
Last edited by ZaneNutio; Jul 21, 2008 at 07:02 AM.