Toribash
Soooo,
-The first jump wasn't very good, there was no distinctive kick or twist in my point of view, try to work on that. Also when you spin and you rotate your torso in the opposite direction, try to refrain from rotating your chest right at the lift-off. Doing that almost completely cancels out all your momentum,rotating your pecs will help at the lift-off. Rotate the chest when/if you are doing a kick. It will add to the speed and power of the kick.
-That first scoot was ok, but try to lean into it more. It will pay off while doing the cork.
-The first cork was extremely off-balance, the leg you lifted off of was at too much of an angle to get enough momentum, as a result your cork wasn't off-axis and enough of a twist as it should be.
-The second scoot was more like it. You leaned into it and as a result the cork's setup was better.
-The cork itself could be better, just try to time when you swing through, raise your arms, and rotate your body better. Also, watch that ghosting your legs seem to want to do while you do your corks.
-The whole replay itself was a little sporadic, you where all over the place. Try to keep your body moving in a constant direction like left, right, forward, or back.
Remember to go back and edit things until you get them as perfect as you think it should be. Spend as much time on your replays as you can, constantly adjusting your body until you get it right and experiment with all possibilities until you find something that looks good.

Another tip would be to study tricking irl and how the people move their bodies as they spin and kick.
"I don't think I want a signature..."
-DaHStevy
#Chilled-Respect: 6/10
You look very stiff throughout the replay and you have no consistent flow or rhythm . First jump was rather pointless in my opinion. Your glutes were extended too much and when you finally got into the air, You had a delayed reaction to prepare for the landing and basically held all.The Spin in near the middle of the replay just looked like you were trying to cover up a failed cork attempt, and when you finally got to the cork itself, it looked half-ass(kinda like this post)and I know you could have done better. All in all, pretty good for one of your first tricking replays.
Last edited by 2WC; Jan 19, 2014 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Changed Rating, mabye I was a little harsh :>
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by DaHStevy View Post
Also when you spin and you rotate your torso in the opposite direction, try to refrain from rotating your chest right at the lift-off. Doing that almost completely cancels out all your momentum,rotating your pecs will help at the lift-off.

I stopped doing this like 7 replays ago, im pretty sure I didn't do it in respect at all.

-The first cork was extremely off-balance, the leg you lifted off of was at too much of an angle to get enough momentum, as a result your cork wasn't off-axis and enough of a twist as it should be.
-

I only did one cork in the whole replay, the first was just a spin
-The whole replay itself was a little sporadic, you where all over the place. Try to keep your body moving in a constant direction like left, right, forward, or back.

This was my first tricking replay, but I will try to work on what you told me too ;)
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
mk, Here's my WIP for ninja warrior challenge 2 (it's really short)
Attached Files
Ninja Warrior - Chilledon.rpl (353.3 KB, 26 views)
ninja_warrior_parkour2.tbm (17.0 KB, 13 views)
Complete and Total Boredom
Attached Files
beg_stairway.tbm (41.1 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Chilledon; Jan 27, 2014 at 01:05 AM.
The beg stair case replay was okay..... It was nothing extraordinary i just liked how you flew down and kept the momentum
new tricking, I'm aware that my arms were sort off stiff. This is also my first ever B-Twist C:
Attached Files
#Chilled - Life As We Know It.rpl (430.2 KB, 22 views)
Really bad wip, most definetly changing this around alot/.
Attached Files
#Chilled - Duh Harro.rpl (123.4 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by Chilledon; Feb 1, 2014 at 07:25 PM.