Ranking
Originally Posted by EliZ View Post
I do wanna let yall know that I will be looking at clan activity more now, but It wont be hard to reach the clan requirement, If you have around 10 games played a month, that will be good enough if you lose interest for a while.

i have less than 10 games a month
no u

Originally Posted by Kido View Post
i have less than 10 games a month

>:C Booted out! How dare you Kido, I thought we where friends, ima go cry now.
It's me, the one who stole your sandwich!

Ps. Elmindreda is kinda cute tho :o
haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
Originally Posted by Tomerr View Post
A wip image of the clan logo!

I love it x-x

haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
Originally Posted by Tomerr View Post
A wip image of the clan logo!

Nice art work man, it looks really good
I really like that, though I will say I think making the center light a bit brighter may make it look a bit better, but I'm no artist
Discord: Elmindreda#5289
in defense of Aeon, at least no one else is going to make the same mistake again.

Truthspeaker
hi icky
sup cunt :salute:
wait how long have you been here?
Originally Posted by Elmindreda View Post
I really like that, though I will say I think making the center light a bit brighter may make it look a bit better, but I'm no artist

Kind of a magical orb look is what you thinking? Sounds like it could work, maybe add some shine to it make it seem like glass, I do still however love how it looks now.
-----
So I'm sitting here thinking of what to eat today and it made me wonder, what everyone here's favorite food? For me it has to be something grilled, steak grilled with a good spice rub and bbq sauce, specially a bourbon based one :3
Last edited by EliZ; Mar 21, 2021 at 04:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

haha get rekt typh~min
Originally Posted by EliZ View Post
Kind of a magical orb look is what you thinking? Sounds like it could work, maybe add some shine to it make it seem like glass, I do still however love how it looks now.
-----
So I'm sitting here thinking of what to eat today and it made me wonder, what everyone here's favorite food? For me it has to be something grilled, steak grilled with a good spice rub and bbq sauce, specially a bourbon based one :3

Thats a though question to answer, but if i were to answer honestly i'd have to go with lasagna 100%