Toribash
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Don't think you can second something you said yourself lmfao

Yes you can :C
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
That's cool Typhon, I remember NullSpook being in crooks, I never really talked to them tho. Glad you guys caught up
Yeah, she used to lead Crooks for the longest time. I was coleader along with Smaguris, Fleshmon and a few others in Crooks before Crooks went downhill.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Yeah, she used to lead Crooks for the longest time. I was coleader along with Smaguris, Fleshmon and a few others in Crooks before Crooks went downhill.

That's not true, I was the leader with the longest time(September 2014- June 2016) You guys started to be coleaders around mid 2016 when Crooks was already at it's last phase
Last edited by Theory; Oct 17, 2017 at 03:56 PM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by Theory View Post
That's not true, I was the leader with the longest time(September 2014- June 2016) You guys started to be coleaders around mid 2016 when Crooks was already at it's last phase

True though, but I got my perms after you left. I think I was like recruiter or just got into council before you left.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Do I get to order you to add me on the single allies- list or no ? �� Also, do you guys play any other fancy games other than Toribash ?��