Ranking
Originally Posted by JaceSavage View Post
Sup my name is Jorden wilson im 16
My nickname is Jace or jay im friendly like a challenge
I have little knowledge about toribash but i know enough to help me win
Im on overy day practiceing im easy to reach you can add me on Facebook@Jorden wilson
Or on kik@youngjace
My strong mods are akido greykido and xspar im practiceing my parktour
I ok at mushu box mushu i learn easy so if you teach me something i will remembe i have good balance and strategies

If you need more info message me on kik or Facebook

I'm going to have to say no as well .
slatt
Sup,

As you've probably guessed this is my alt, stuff happened on my main and if you would like, I can re-apply on a later date if necessary.

My name is Marce, I am 15 years of age. I live in London, England (GMT+0) and I've been playing toribash for 5 years hopping on and off alts constantly. My current main account is MasterTech. In my 5 years of toribash I've had my fair share of clans, in truth, atleast 500. Most of the clans just died out, but of course I left most of them.

I started playing toribash in 2010 but I didn't really play much, and when I actually did start playing I only played ABD. I only started doing single player stuff last year. So as you can imagine, I'm not the best of people when it comes to single player replays. But, seeing as I have achieved everything I wish to achieve in ABD, I've decided to turn to the dark side... of realism

I don't "no-life" toribash all day everyday, I of course do play other games such as... warframe. And that's about it. I browse the forums every-so-often but I do so aimlessly.

Anyway, as much as I did want to join myself, JustMonsto did recommend me to join. As I have said I'm not the best player but, you can judge yourself.

Yours Sincerely,
Me

P.S. I make youtube videos
PP.S. My Skype is: Lold_lol
Attached Files
[SPAR] SuBZ3 1 Edit.rpl (598.9 KB, 8 views)
[M] Lolno.rpl (145.8 KB, 9 views)
[M] Rooood.rpl (131.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by ReVampz; Aug 29, 2015 at 09:10 PM.
Hi ReVampz, we're currently discussing your app. We'll get back to you shortly.
slatt
Recruitment
my name is lloyd im a 6th dan im on the forms everyday my good mods are xspar and parkour im ok at mas my best mods are parkouring classic and tk and sparring and heres a video of both and the reson why im applying is because i got kicked out
Attached Files
TK BOOM4.rpl (83.2 KB, 3 views)
[descruction].rpl (240.3 KB, 4 views)
xsparring with tyhazel.rpl (348.2 KB, 5 views)
parkouring with super.rpl (1.06 MB, 4 views)
Last edited by lloyd54321; Aug 30, 2015 at 08:20 AM. Reason: to get in vector
ReVampz - Nice app, it's good that monsto recomended you, hm what I can see from your replays is yeah you need to do some work on so called "realism" but you actually suprised me with your [M] replays, they're pretty good in terms of dms but I think you need to work more on the style, they look kinda unfinished. Still good for a guy who usually play abd . Oh also you make pretty nice edits , I'm neutral/more on yes because you are decent videomaker, but idk what others says.

lloyd54321 - You're better than I expected from that small app, you got kicked you say, well I dont even remember you, you probably got kicked due to inactivity, no for me.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by lloyd54321 View Post
I got kicked because my old clan is competitive and I was doing realism

I know a few Replay makers in Nitro.. so i'm also guessing your got kicked due to inactivity. It's a no from me. Sorry.
-----
Unless anyone else has anything else to say about Lloyd, he's denied.
Last edited by Omori; Aug 30, 2015 at 06:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
slatt