Ranking
2. Age:13
3. Proof Of Fan:i was in the christmas stream (the guy with unreadable name)
4. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes
5. Prove you have read the rules:Be respectful to people at all times.
-
Do not start fights in the clan thread.
-
Do not post things that don't contribute anything.
-
You must contribute to the clan thread discussion at least once every two
weeks to ensure we know you're still interested in being a part of the clan.
-
Don't act in a way that reflects badly on the clan, its members or the channel.
-
Be friendly and encouraging to new members and new applicants.
6. Previous Clans:none
7. Reasons For Leaving:none
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan:a bit more activity and some tc
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:multiplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel:youtube recomended me one of the videos
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:anime duo because im a big fan of anime
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:i can donate tc and im very active

my youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC95...iuaH8fZcLWvUsg
Last edited by Hanseo; Jan 2, 2015 at 05:02 PM.
1. Real Name: William
2. Age: 11
3. Proof Of Fan: Subscribed to MOFF Channel Called Lightscape
5. Prove you have read the rules: Here They Are! : We expect anyone posting here to abide by our rules, regardless of whether
or not they are in our clan. Failure to follow any of these rules will result in you
receiving a warning, if you get 3 warnings you will be permanently removed from the clan.
-
Be respectful to people at all times.
-
-
-
-
-

6. Previous Clans: None D:
7. Reasons For Leaving: Loner D:
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Huge Fan Of MOFF, love toribash replay showcase!
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Typed In Toribash one day, found your channel and have been watching moff ever since
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Love Lets Play GTA 5... Hilarious!
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Because I've Love Your Channel And I Would Like To Be A Part Of It.
1. Real Name: Kyle
2. Age: 19
3. Proof Of Fan: I love your Toribash Mod Showcases
5. Prove you have read the rules: You must be friendly to new members or allies
6. Previous Clans: Haven't been in one
7. Reasons For Leaving: Never was in one
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I'm not sure
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Singleplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I saw a toribash tip of yours
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: the mod shocases its very awesome and are the best in replays
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: cause i wanna finnally know how it feels to be in a clan
Originally Posted by lightscape View Post
1. Real Name: William
2. Age: 11
3. Proof Of Fan: Subscribed to MOFF Channel Called Lightscape
5. Prove you have read the rules: Here They Are! : We expect anyone posting here to abide by our rules, regardless of whether
or not they are in our clan. Failure to follow any of these rules will result in you
receiving a warning, if you get 3 warnings you will be permanently removed from the clan.
-
Be respectful to people at all times.
-
-
-
-
-

6. Previous Clans: None D:
7. Reasons For Leaving: Loner D:
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Huge Fan Of MOFF, love toribash replay showcase!
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Typed In Toribash one day, found your channel and have been watching moff ever since
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Love Lets Play GTA 5... Hilarious!
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Because I've Love Your Channel And I Would Like To Be A Part Of It.

I've seen people twice your age with less mature apps than this, welcome aboard.
Originally Posted by KIller1089 View Post
1. Real Name: Kyle
2. Age: 19
3. Proof Of Fan: I love your Toribash Mod Showcases
5. Prove you have read the rules: You must be friendly to new members or allies
6. Previous Clans: Haven't been in one
7. Reasons For Leaving: Never was in one
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I'm not sure
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Singleplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I saw a toribash tip of yours
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: the mod shocases its very awesome and are the best in replays
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: cause i wanna finnally know how it feels to be in a clan

Your proof of fan is incorrect. Can you provide us with a youtube channel, twitter account, facebook account that you follow man on fire films with.

11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why?

^ he is asking what other shows you have enjoyed that dont involve toribash
|Ellie|Sparchar|Jack.M|Spartacraft (Forever shunned)|RossBarker|@#w#@|
Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
I'm conflicted, on the one hand, it's a really good app (Aside from the bolded question, it's down to you to decide how you can prove you've read the rules) but then on the other hand there's that username. Oh god that username.

The rules question's answer is Be respectful to people at all times, do not start fights in the thread, do not post things that don't contribute anything, you must contribute to the clan thread discussion at least once every two
weeks to ensure we know you're still interested in being a part of the clan,don't act in a way that reflects badly on the clan, its members or the channel, Be friendly and encouraging to new members and new applicants. My username was actually a joke at first from my friends and I absolutely hate it.
Originally Posted by pewdiepii View Post
The rules question's answer is Be respectful to people at all times, do not start fights in the thread, do not post things that don't contribute anything, you must contribute to the clan thread discussion at least once every two
weeks to ensure we know you're still interested in being a part of the clan,don't act in a way that reflects badly on the clan, its members or the channel, Be friendly and encouraging to new members and new applicants. My username was actually a joke at first from my friends and I absolutely hate it.

Haha that was only a joke bud, we don't decline people based on their usernames. thanks for fixing that question, expect and invite soon, welcome aboard.
1. Real Name: Craig Hein
2. Age: 13
3. Proof Of Fan: Been subed to MOFF for about a year now (i think)
4. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes, I do not want to disappoint.
5. Prove you have read the rules: I must contribute to the clan thread every two weeks for your knowing of my wanting to be in the clan. (obviously not word for word of the actual rule)
6. Previous Clans: None
7. Reasons For Leaving: I can't say because of the lack of clans in my past.
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I want to support MOFF as much as possible from this day forth.
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both. Single for practicing maneuvering. Multi for practicing maneuvering, technique, tc, and belt rank does not matter until brown belt
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I was looking for an awesome channel to help with tips, tricks and awesome gameplay, and you have that and more. (still going throgh the toribash tips series)
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Off Air, Sketches, Live streams. They all have one thing in common. They're completely awesome and they have the content I genuinely enjoy.
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I am a great supporter and instead of making problems worse, I listen in and help the person or thing resolve. I also think you guys are great inspiration and mentors. If possible I will always donate the TC I have towards the clan. I will do my best to help in wars, toureys and whatever else
I am called to do.
Originally Posted by Craigular View Post
1. Real Name: Craig Hein
2. Age: 13
3. Proof Of Fan: Been subed to MOFF for about a year now (i think)
4. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes, I do not want to disappoint.
5. Prove you have read the rules: I must contribute to the clan thread every two weeks for your knowing of my wanting to be in the clan. (obviously not word for word of the actual rule)
6. Previous Clans: None
7. Reasons For Leaving: I can't say because of the lack of clans in my past.
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I want to support MOFF as much as possible from this day forth.
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both. Single for practicing maneuvering. Multi for practicing maneuvering, technique, tc, and belt rank does not matter until brown belt
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I was looking for an awesome channel to help with tips, tricks and awesome gameplay, and you have that and more. (still going throgh the toribash tips series)
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Off Air, Sketches, Live streams. They all have one thing in common. They're completely awesome and they have the content I genuinely enjoy.
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I am a great supporter and instead of making problems worse, I listen in and help the person or thing resolve. I also think you guys are great inspiration and mentors. If possible I will always donate the TC I have towards the clan. I will do my best to help in wars, toureys and whatever else
I am called to do.

Only question wrong, well kind of wrong, we'll need a YouTube name from you as proof