Ranking
No You cant spell our clan name now gtfo
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

1. Why choose [Extreme] over any other other clans. its name is better and seems to be accepting to newcomers more than other clans, some clans never gave me a chance really.
2. What can you offer us? Why should we accept you? I have not the greatest experience of 3500-4000 games(alternative accounts), but my peak performance was pushing my skill and ability to the top of its game.
3. What makes you different from all the other toribash players out there?
just try to categorise me... thought so...
(thanks for reading).
Ratel accepted with a bad app. Somebody needs to explain.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
So.. Im not a very good writer, but ill do what I can :P Wont be the most Extreme app you will ever see but here I go. So I am a regular toribash player, and I found myself to be good at kicking other players, I roll with basic kicks but I change them up.. Thats another thing about me. I like to change things up to make the different.. Like the noob clap of cause :P
Im 13 and I live in Australia, I found toribash about a year ago.. Although I didnt play on that account for a few months and I forgot my login infomation.. I cant remember my alt account name though, I think I was a green.. But oh the hardness of trying to find a good clan to accept me.. Im a blue belt now.. I might be more after this post but I cannot find any other clans to accept me. So thats why I came to Extreme.
I did take part in the 2013 Nabi Akido Championships, I only got to the top 8 But there were many Dans and Blacks that I could simply not overcome. Another reason why I came to Extreme is I need people to teach me how to be a good player and such.

Although I really dont have any Replays nor Pictures of what I do, I really wish that you would accept me.

I could and might will donate to this clan.. if I get in or not.. Although im lacking money at the moment I will try Thank you for anyone caring to read this :|
I say yes to you being a trial member
Last edited by ad3556; Dec 30, 2013 at 02:07 PM.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
hello
Hello;
my name is neodymium, and this is my application for joining extreme. Since I'm not a good writer, here is my application:

Name: Neodymium6

Date of registration: 26/12/2013

Is this your first account
(If it's not, please explain): [x] No [ ] yes

Well this is my second account, it's been a while since i last played, i don't remember my old account's password or it's name, so its a fresh start for me.

Why i'd want to join Extreme: I like being in a clan, and i can find friends here to hang out with, and, to be honest, clan wars are kinda fun.

Why Extreme would want me: I don't know honestly, I'm good at judo and judofrac, not bad at aikido and taekkyon. I can be loyal to the clan( you know, no clan jumping and stuff).

Favorite mods: judo and judofrac, taekkyon, aikido and ninjutsu.

Mods you don't like?: wushu... any wushu.

Activity: 7/10

Belt: Blue.

3 replays: (in attachments)

Thanks for your time.
Attached Files
heli 2.rpl (27.3 KB, 3 views)
heli.rpl (30.2 KB, 3 views)
spliii.rpl (87.5 KB, 3 views)
spliiiii.rpl (30.4 KB, 3 views)
split22.rpl (24.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Neodymium6; Dec 30, 2013 at 02:11 PM.
No, you're too inexperienced. If you want to hang around our forum for a few weeks then maybe yes.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.