Ranking
Not saying anything bad about mawt but our clan is getting alittle squishy. It seems like we are desprite to get people into the clan. Just because people have a nice app doesnt mean they should be able to join. We would like to keep our clan good I think we should go back to the old strict rvng. It seemed we had more success.
right on
hey! why no one reply my app?

GRR

Flipers04 Moderated Message:
If you post here again, you'll get infracted.
Last edited by Phillip; Oct 29, 2011 at 06:04 PM.
[NM] & [Neon] <3 | Spar4Evah
I agree with bob I don't think we should go straight to invite only but I think we should have a HUGE activity check whoever doesn't reply before the month is out gets kicked.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
i cant post here never?

okay

David Moderated Message:
The next post here will get you infracted.
Last edited by David; Oct 29, 2011 at 05:54 PM.
[NM] & [Neon] <3 | Spar4Evah
Originally Posted by trickbob View Post
Not saying anything bad about mawt but our clan is getting alittle squishy. It seems like we are desprite to get people into the clan. Just because people have a nice app doesnt mean they should be able to join. We would like to keep our clan good I think we should go back to the old strict rvng. It seemed we had more success.

I don't see the problem with inviting new people.

This is a forum clan, we don't look at ingame skill much.

Not saying that skill isn't needed but we arn't going to base whether or not some one is rejected or not on if he is skilled or not.
I kinda wish personally we were more balanced, I mean I want to have like two squads. One represents our forums. The other represents our in-game, I mean I want to be respected not only for being active but fucking amazing in-game also. I don't want to be called noobs even though were active.

Flipers04 Moderated Message:
Very good suggestion, but please keep this in the Offtopic Chat thread, this is meant only for applications. Same applies for all other people, but I'm not going to write a million moderated messages.
Last edited by Phillip; Oct 29, 2011 at 10:41 PM.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
You say this is a forum clan? he has like 7 posts. and if this is a forum clan why not have a min post of 100?
right on
Originally Posted by trickbob View Post
You say this is a forum clan? he has like 7 posts. and if this is a forum clan why not have a min post of 100?

Post count requirements are not allowed anymore, since september.
Probably because they make people want to reach the required post count, and they spam up the forum, eventually reaching the goal.

David Moderated Message:
You're a board moderator, now. You can move posts to the offtopic chat thread.
Last edited by David; Oct 30, 2011 at 09:07 AM.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.