Toribash
no Ahmed, the friends you have in this clan should have told you to make a better application
"M-my fingers on the bench... C-centipedes... I-in my ears... A thousand minus... S-seven... Seven is what...?"
Hey I am Charlie AKA BeginWars/xxxKolorz and I am writing this application so I can get into bomb, let's get in to this.

I am a competetive TB player that likes to have fun and meet new people I might not be a black belt but my main is banned 'till 21st so I would love to be accepted and I know a few people in this clan called: DarkEmber PiePwn and NimbleThief.
I love the idea of bomb and believe they are very skilled, I promise never to dissapoint or do anything wrong.

Thanks for reading my application.
His ingame skills are great.
Great person.
He actually has a lot of potential.

I say yes.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
sorry Kolorz you may know alot of people in the clan and they are probably going to give you yes votes but just seeing your application im going to have to say no
"M-my fingers on the bench... C-centipedes... I-in my ears... A thousand minus... S-seven... Seven is what...?"
It was kind of short, but, I'm telling you, give him a chance.

Come ingame with us.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
He doesn't meet the minimum belt requirement. He is also currently in a clan, (IF), on his main account. That's an automatic denial.

AHHHHHH IT BURNS
Originally Posted by xxxKolorz View Post
DarkEmber my main is banned if you read my application then you would've known

He must have read the app to know,you are in (if) and your main is banned. Things don't fly into people's heads.
vlone
I apologize, but I cannot bend the rules to benefit me or others. It may be banned, yes, but it's still in a clan. You need to be a black belt anyway. Even without taking these things into consideration, it was a bad app anyway.

AHHHHHH IT BURNS
In-game Name: JayXManHD
Belt: 7th dan black belt
In-game activity (0-10): 6/10
Forum Activity (0-10): 8/10
Any previous clans and why you left them: I was previously in Origin and I left because I didn't think it was the place for me
Why The Bomb Squad: I choose The Bomb Squad because this is a clan I can give with my up-most respect and I think I'm ready to join the big leagues with you guys. Also to get to know the clan more.
How you can you contribute to us: I will try my best in wars and do whatever I can for the clan.
Favorite mods: Aikido, ABD, TK, and mushu (including boxshu versions)
Any bans/infractions: I have few infractions and 2 bans
Other means of communication (e.g skype): skype is jay.robloxking
Something about yourself: I am a YouTube editor and I'm thinking about doing art and maybe even graphic designing. So I'm studying hard to get there.
Replays: I put as many replays as I could.
Attached Files
AIKIDO GOD.rpl (43.8 KB, 3 views)
ARM BREAKS LOL.rpl (52.5 KB, 2 views)
ARM BREAKS.rpl (52.4 KB, 2 views)
ARMS FOR LUF YTASS.rpl (35.8 KB, 2 views)
ARMS FOR LUFE.rpl (82.3 KB, 2 views)
DECAPS.rpl (30.2 KB, 2 views)
DECCAAAp.rpl (44.1 KB, 2 views)
DEEEZZZ.rpl (35.7 KB, 4 views)
EXXX.rpl (52.0 KB, 2 views)
JAY D.rpl (41.1 KB, 2 views)